I picked up a Galaxy S3 about 6 months ago, awesome phone, love it.
It looks big and takes a few days to get used too, but its really the perfect size. As SmokinHawk mentioned the ability to pull down the menu bar and toggle the main features of the phone is really nice and makes it easy to manage wireless, gps, data transfer in a simple manner.
Some cool things about it....
- when in text mode, hold it up to your ear and it will call whoever you were in text mode w/.
- when reading on it/watching a movie it will detect eye movement/blinking and keep the phone running vice timing out. Really cool feature, especially if you like to read alot/watch movies and use the auto timeout feature.
- ability to pause while recording videos, unpause continue recording
- ability to watch videos/recordings as an overlay to the screen while surfing, reading, etc. Also you can resize the video playback screen size.
- when locked, holding your finger in the middle of the screen and rotating 90 degrees will unlock and open to the camera
- swipe your hand across the screen at any point to capture a screen shot
my 2 cents...get an S3
**ME LONG YOU LOVE TIME**