Can anybody tell me the name of the song???

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • That they play on 99.3 the fox and 99.9 Kisw by the group Champion from Seattle? I have done google searches and everything and can't find the name tof their most popular song thats gets plaid on the radio all the time?
    hawksman53
    NET Veteran

• I'm not local, so I can't begin to guess what song you're talking about, but I assume this is the band you are talking about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champion_(band)#Discography

If you click the titles in the discography, it should give you track titles. If something is familiar you could cross check it with youtube and see if it's the one.

Good Luck

EDIT: I found some of the albums listed in the discography on Amazon MP3 as well, so you might be able to cross check some that way too.
    Last edited by kidhawk on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• When you hear it again listen to the lyrics and try to remember a few words in a row that you are sure of. Then go to google and type those few words into google with quotation marks and then champion and lyrics. Don't click on lyrics sites because they all seem sketchy to me but you should have the name of the song.

Also, here is the KISW playlist. You can keep an eye out for it there.

http://kisw.tunegenie.com/m/onair/

Here is the playlist for 99.3 The Fox

http://www.cfox.com/playlist.aspx
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *

• Promises kept is a title track and is somewhat popular. Without lyrics it's kind of hard to know, also I don't listen to the radio so I wouldn't know from that POV either.

If you youtube search that track, you can always start picking out videos fromt he related videos bar and hopefully stumble upon it. GOOD LUCK.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

• If you have a smartphone, download the app "soundhound." Let your phone listen to the song for a few seconds and it will tell you what it is.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

• XxXdragonXxX wrote:If you have a smartphone, download the app "soundhound." Let your phone listen to the song for a few seconds and it will tell you what it is.

That app is so useful. I can't stand when I can't tell the name of a song :shock:
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:34 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information