Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Need 2 tickets to DALLAS for my 50th Birthday

Find game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
  • Can anybody help me out?
    Sent from my Motorola Razor Flip Phone
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran

• If you get me 2 tix for the Hawks in London, you can buy my Hawks/Cowboys for Face Value.
    Sounds like a fair exchange :2thumbs:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Stubhub?
    soxhawk
    NET Rookie

• soxhawk wrote:Stubhub?

People are asking $225-250 for nose bleed seats.
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran

• Weak. Proud to say I have never sold tickets for over face value. Other than Superbowl w/my extra ticket, and my friend insisted on paying more :2thumbs:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• ZorntoLargent wrote:
    soxhawk wrote:Stubhub?

People are asking $225-250 for nose bleed seats.

Wow that's crazy.
    soxhawk
    NET Rookie

• Stay calm

Like really calm

Go tailgate

Buy them online electronic tickets within 2-3 hours of the game. I know this is hard to do for people flying in but test it out for some other games (yeah I realize this is the home opener) but look at other teams that sells out. Prices on stubhub are reflective of the new reality where a LOT of tickets are bought to be resold. Sellers panic closer to the game except for the smaller percentage that are happy to go but will sell if they get crazy money
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• mikeak wrote:Stay calm

Like really calm

Go tailgate

Buy them online electronic tickets within 2-3 hours of the game. I know this is hard to do for people flying in but test it out for some other games (yeah I realize this is the home opener) but look at other teams that sells out. Prices on stubhub are reflective of the new reality where a LOT of tickets are bought to be resold. Sellers panic closer to the game except for the smaller percentage that are happy to go but will sell if they get crazy money

True.
    It's just hard to make plans when I have people in town. "Yeah, we MIGHT be going to the game............"
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran

• Oh I totally understand. I bought a pair 2 years ago and afterwards I was like - why

Then I monitored the whole day and up to the game and realized I needed to do it differently.

And I will despite flying in to the games!!!
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• mikeak wrote:Stay calm

Like really calm

Go tailgate

I don't know. I've done this before for away games, but with all of the Cowboys fans also looking to attend, this is a bit risky.

A lot less risky for the rams/cards type games who's fans don't travel well.

Also, when I have left last minute, I've found the night before the game is always the best time, not 2-3 hours before.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information