Travelling from New Orleans...bought two tickets...question

Find game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
  • Anyone have knowledge of how RFID tickets work?

I bought two tickets to the Saints/Hawks game and it's a RFID ticket apparently. Only problem is I thought the barcode was purposely being concealed on the ticket but it was actually just the seller's name. I peeled it a bit but stopped once I realized RFID tickets don't have a barcode.

My ticket should still be fine, right? I'll post a picture if anyone needs to see it.

Thanks in advance and my gf and I are very excited to visit the city and can't wait to see the 12th man in action.
    NOSaintsFan09
    NET Bench Warmer

• Since this has to do with a Seahawk game, you may want to post it on the main page. It is authorized. Hope you have fun.

Fan80
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• Post them to me and I will check them out for you...
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• Seahawkfan80 wrote:Since this has to do with a Seahawk game, you may want to post it on the main page. It is authorized. Hope you have fun.

Fan80

Thank you. I didn't want to crowd the main board with my problem so I opted for here.

Any suggestions on 'must do' things to do in Seattle?
    NOSaintsFan09
    NET Bench Warmer

• UK_Seahawk wrote:Post them to me and I will check them out for you...

Check your PM!
    NOSaintsFan09
    NET Bench Warmer

• Pike Place Market. It is the shiznit. I usually try to head up to the Space Needle...but not sure about the realm as much as it has been years. BTW...Pike place market is like the quarter to yall. One of the must see places. There is a place that has sites to see on our site here.....and I cant find it. Such is life.

Please have fun and enjoy.

P.S. I usually like to visit Hooters in Lake Union. There are a lot of tiny tugs...et al...baby ships in the area. It is right next to the wharf and a great view.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• Seahawkfan80 wrote:Pike Place Market. It is the shiznit. I usually try to head up to the Space Needle...but not sure about the realm as much as it has been years. BTW...Pike place market is like the quarter to yall. One of the must see places. There is a place that has sites to see on our site here.....and I cant find it. Such is life.

Please have fun and enjoy.

P.S. I usually like to visit Hooters in Lake Union. There are a lot of tiny tugs...et al...baby ships in the area. It is right next to the wharf and a great view.

I will make that a must see for the trip! Thank you!
    NOSaintsFan09
    NET Bench Warmer

• I hope you had fun or are having fun. Be happy. Peace.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• Seahawkfan80 wrote:I hope you had fun or are having fun. Be happy. Peace.

I had a great time. Pike Market Place was so great. We also did Seattle Center and the Museum of Pop Culture. We visited all the tourist-y places too like the ferris wheel, river, etc.

Century Link is such an amazing stadium and the Hawks fans were the absolute nicest opposing fans I've ever encountered. Seattle truly left a mark on us.
    NOSaintsFan09
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:17 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information