Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

OFFICIAL Help with Super Bowl 49 tickets

Find game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
OFFICIAL Help with Super Bowl 49 tickets
Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:50 pm
  • I'm going to be looking ALL the time, but wanted to let anyone know I'm looking for three tickets.

Trip was booked Friday, now just need the SB 49 tickets. Staying in Tucson if anyone else is going to be down there.

Thanks in advance
    daveCFPrez
    NET Starter

• I need a single, if you find 4 tickets for sale anywhere (will be easier for someone to sell 4 rather than 3).

Let me know if you find something like this, can pitch in for the 4th ticket (and know I will be next to other Hawks fans)
    seahawkmike
    NET Bench Warmer

• No problem Mike will do!

PM me what your average price range is, and any other info.
    daveCFPrez
    NET Starter

• You can pm me also. I might be looking for 3 and know 4 will be cheaper.
    YYZHawksFan
    NET Veteran

• Still hunting for three possibly four, and willing to pay fair market value to a fellow 12.

Thanks in advance
    daveCFPrez
    NET Starter

• I really hope there is such a thing as karma.
    My son just called and was offered the opportunity to purchase LOWER BOWL tickets for WELL under fair market value.
    Only problem was there was only two tickets available and there are three of us going. He turned them down because these are ST holders that sit right behind him, and basically I would have to either pay out the ying yang for seats in that general area, (hopefully within eye shot of each other) or pay for a ticket in another section. We would all be at the game but not able to experience the game "together."

I'm bummed as I told him to buy the tickets and I could just wing it between now and next Sunday.

I feel nauseous.
    daveCFPrez
    NET Starter

• Well, if it helps, I feel nauseous too. The right move probably would have been to buy the two tickets and then try to trade them for three (or even four) tickets that aren't as good. For me personally all the tickets on the open market now are way too freaking expensive and so even hearing about this sort of thing gives me hives.
    BocciHawk
    NET Veteran

• Everyone says the ticket prices will start to drop come Tuesday but is it really going to happen. I certainly hope it does because my group of 5 need tickets still. The cheapest ticket out there at most sites are $4500!

GO HAWKS
    Tbone
    NET Practice Squad

• Were ticket prices like this last year? Similiar trend?
    seahawkmike
    NET Bench Warmer

• seahawkmike wrote:Were ticket prices like this last year? Similiar trend?

No, there's a crapload of threads on this, but basically most years it's worst on Saturday (yesterday) then today usually the supply loosens up, and it's a straight line down for three to four days. Best deals are usually day of, day before, or day before that.

This year could be different given how easy it is to get from Seattle to Glendale and how many snowbirds we have up here i.e. most people know people down there and could stay down there pretty easily.
    BocciHawk
    NET Veteran

• BocciHawk wrote:Well, if it helps, I feel nauseous too. The right move probably would have been to buy the two tickets and then try to trade them for three (or even four) tickets that aren't as good.

The problem would have been my son sits right in front of the STHs that offered to sell them their tickets (my son buys the whole season's worth of tickets from another STH until his BP number comes up) and didn't want to "take advantage" of the phenomenal price they were getting the tickets for.
    daveCFPrez
    NET Starter

It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:54 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information