Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

price check on season tickets

Find game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
price check on season tickets
Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:23 pm
  • What type of price (face value) do lower bowl south end zone seats go for?

    I'm told the seats are about a dozen rows from the field.

    Thanks in advance.
    daveCFPrez
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 378
    Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:35 pm


Re: price check on season tickets
Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:39 pm
  • daveCFPrez wrote:What type of price (face value) do lower bowl south end zone seats go for?

    I'm told the seats are about a dozen rows from the field.

    Thanks in advance.


    You can get an estimated 2014 value using this stadium chart

    http://seahawks.io-media.com/
    Image

    “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 19485
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: price check on season tickets
Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:05 pm
  • crud I forgot all about that.. thank you very much
    daveCFPrez
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 378
    Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:35 pm


Re: price check on season tickets
Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:21 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:
    daveCFPrez wrote:What type of price (face value) do lower bowl south end zone seats go for?

    I'm told the seats are about a dozen rows from the field.

    Thanks in advance.


    You can get an estimated 2014 value using this stadium chart

    http://seahawks.io-media.com/


    I assume this was a point to state that on this site they go for facevalue or am I missing something on that site :)
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7303
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: price check on season tickets
Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:25 pm
  • mikeak wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:
    daveCFPrez wrote:What type of price (face value) do lower bowl south end zone seats go for?

    I'm told the seats are about a dozen rows from the field.

    Thanks in advance.


    You can get an estimated 2014 value using this stadium chart

    http://seahawks.io-media.com/


    I assume this was a point to state that on this site they go for facevalue or am I missing something on that site :)


    I'm confused...I don't get what you're saying.

    The way I read the question was that he was looking at tickets and was being told what face value was and wanted to check for himself. At least that's how I took it.
    Image

    “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 19485
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: price check on season tickets
Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:51 pm
  • Kid hawk - I can't read.

    Read the thread title and not the reference to face value in his post. Just ignore my comment :)
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7303
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: price check on season tickets
Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:43 am
  • mikeak wrote:Kid hawk - I can't read.

    Read the thread title and not the reference to face value in his post. Just ignore my comment :)


    Ok well as long as that's settled. I thought I was missing something (it wouldn't be the first time)
    Image

    “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 19485
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK




It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:24 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET CLASSIFIEDS ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests