Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Springsteen tix, March 22 in Portland

Find game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Springsteen tix, March 22 in Portland
Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:35 pm
  • I have 3 tix available in section 222 for sale. They are nearly straight back from the stage (seating chart here: http://www.rosequarter.com/assets/img/r ... -floor.png) so not great seats but sound should be very good.

The face value on them is $150 and I of course paid Ticketmaster another $61 in rip off......er, service fees which I will be glad to eat so $450 for the three will buy 'em. I chose USPS home delivery option so will be receiving hard copy tix in mail "in 10-14 days".

Any PDX area folks interested? Message me if you are.

I'm selling cuz I have a cousin that bought extra seats I'm gonna buy from her cuz they are better than what I was able to get.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

Re: Springsteen tix, March 22 in Portland
Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:09 am
  • Largent80 wrote:Sorry Mike, but this guy makes me cringe.

I'm not a huge fan either my friend though I don't find him cringe worthy either. Wife and sis-in-law really want to see him and I'll be the designated driver. Kinda figured I ought to see him at least one time in my life as well.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

• If you appreciate music and dont worry about his political views which he doesn't rant and rave at concerts like most people think he does, then you'll see what I believe is the best Live show that you'll ever see. And I've seen just about everybody. I'm talking pure music, not like U2 which is more about the show and the lights. He's playing the whole River alblums which is a little bit slow but it's a great show and his band is phenomenal.
    If you like his music or not but are a fan of live music, you have to see springsteen
    FDNYHAWK
    NET Rookie

• FDNYHAWK wrote:If you appreciate music and dont worry about his political views which he doesn't rant and rave at concerts like most people think he does, then you'll see what I believe is the best Live show that you'll ever see. And I've seen just about everybody. I'm talking pure music, not like U2 which is more about the show and the lights. He's playing the whole River alblums which is a little bit slow but it's a great show and his band is phenomenal.
    If you like his music or not but are a fan of live music, you have to see springsteen

I've been told that.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

• I am now lowering the price to $400 for the three tix. Bargain!

I have the tickets in hand and will deliver.

EDIT: sold yesterday
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information