Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Selling NFL Vintage Seahawks Sweater (brand: Brandon)

Find game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
  • Looks similar to a Cliff Engle sweater

Up for sale is this very nice vintage Seattle Seahawks knit sweater. It is a "looser" knit style like a "shaker" sweater from the 80's (if you remember those!) as opposed to the firmer Cliff Engle sweaters. Material is 100% Acrylic Fiber. Good condition, a bit of what I believe is called "piling" and a bit of looseness just from wear. It's really nice condition, especially the logo and stripes. Very clean!

See photos for quality and measurements, feel free to ask me more.

Measurements pit-to-pit: about 22 inches
    Back of neck to waist: about 23 inches

For sizing reference if it helps you to determine if you'll like it: it is just a eensy bit too small for me for how I want me sweaters to look. I normally wear mediums in everything (including jerseys, hoodies, sweatshirts). For sweaters I like them a bit larger. For my Cliff Engle sweater I wear a size large. For this sweater, while small, it almost fit. I was hoping this one would fit because I've been looking for this for a long time, so I bought it hoping it would look the way I want. Unfortunately the size small is just a tad bit small for how I want it to wear my sweaters. Pity because I love the design with the arm stripes and love the logo!

Thanks! Hope this sweater finds its way to a great home!

We can work through here or you can also buy it now on ebay. Thanks!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/182055100424

byau
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:24 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information