Hawks VS Cards 12/24 Thinking of visiting from Utah

Find game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
  • Im thinking about coming up to Seattle for the last regular season home game, Im debating on flying and renting a car or just driving up from Salt Lake City Utah (Ive made the trip 6 times in the past but never in the winter)

So I am looking for 1-2 tickets to the game, the last game I went to I ws in section 336 Front row, let me know if anyone hears for any tickets available, I can be reached at ashamanmat@yahoo.com
    AshamanMat
    NET Starter

• That trip could be a bad one in December.

Unless you have a lot of time and can leave home with a few days to spare, I'd recommend flying and renting wheels.
    More than one place along the way that has potential for road closures.

My 2 cents.
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• pmedic920 wrote:That trip could be a bad one in December.

Unless you have a lot of time and can leave home with a few days to spare, I'd recommend flying and renting wheels.
    More than one place along the way that has potential for road closures.

My 2 cents.

I second this route. Having driven from Boise To Salt Lake in the winter time and from Boise to Tri cities a few times in the wintertime, those both are semi hazardous...and then you have Snoq pass or White pass..Ugh.
    Cats will rule the world...just ask my cat.
    RLKats..."Scott M. Made the niners good helped build the Hawks a bit (current GM is a bad ass). Quote me." So I did.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• Thank you guys, I have been thinking it over and the more I think about it flying and renting wheels is the best route, I guess all I would have to worry about is delays at the airport
    AshamanMat
    NET Starter

It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:41 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information