Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Shot in the Dark: Wanted - Seahawks SB 48 Media Day Jacket

Find game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
  • This is a complete shot in the dark as noted above.

I have been searching high and low for one and obviously have struck out everywhere.

I know a ton of 12's have looked as well, but maybe one of you guys got lucky and snagged a couple and is willing to part with one.

If this is the case and we can come to a price for the jacket it would be appreciated, PM m if you are one of the lucky few.

Looking for size XL.

"12's, they're bringing the trophy home." - Steve Raible
    seahawksfan28
    NET Veteran

• Wow.

Not even for $900.

I will keep an eye on it.
    seahawksfan28
    NET Veteran

• I have looked into that, my problem is finding a good enough looking seahawks logo to put on one side.

I dont want a stitched patch, I would want a "screen print" seahawks logo. if I found that I would make my own for sure with the chormaflex patch but I cannot find one
    seahawksfan28
    NET Veteran

• seahawksfan28 wrote:I have looked into that, my problem is finding a good enough looking seahawks logo to put on one side.

I dont want a stitched patch, I would want a "screen print" seahawks logo. if I found that I would make my own for sure with the chormaflex patch but I cannot find one

I chatted with a nike rep yesterday, she said theres a chance they might bring them back. who knows?
    Im thinking of doing the stitching, at this point its prob the next best thing.

theres a bronco set going for 1000.00 on ebay! The crazy thing is you can still get the seahawks sb pant...

Im with you bro, this jacket is the sickest seahawk product ive ever seen. Easily.
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

• NJSeaHawk wrote:
    seahawksfan28 wrote:I have looked into that, my problem is finding a good enough looking seahawks logo to put on one side.

I chatted with a nike rep yesterday, she said theres a chance they might bring them back. who knows?

theres a bronco set going for 1000.00 on ebay! The crazy thing is you can still get the seahawks sb pant...

Im with you bro, this jacket is the sickest seahawk product ive ever seen. Easily.

I am doing the same thing. I bought the black jacket from Nike.com:

and I got these two jackets on ebay:

What I plan to do is remove the stitching from all the logos and use a spray adhesive to attach it to the sweatless jacket. I am going to measure out using a ruler where to place everything so its as close as I can get.

It pisses me off the Nike wont just re-release these. They would absolutely kill it in this market with those jackets. What makes me even more angry is that they were only sold in NJ and on the website for like a day and they were NOT advertised at all. If they do come out with them I will but one but really its the worst we cant an awesome product from our first SB Championship.

We should all email Phil Knight!
    seahawksfan28
    NET Veteran

• seahawksfan28 wrote:
    NJSeaHawk wrote:
    seahawksfan28 wrote:I have looked into that, my problem is finding a good enough looking seahawks logo to put on one side.

What I plan to do is remove the stitching from all the logos and use a spray adhesive to attach it to the sweatless jacket. I am going to measure out using a ruler where to place everything so its as close as I can get.

It pisses me off the Nike wont just re-release these. They would absolutely kill it in this market with those jackets. What makes me even more angry is that they were only sold in NJ and on the website for like a day and they were NOT advertised at all. If they do come out with them I will but one but really its the worst we cant an awesome product from our first SB Championship.

Smart, smart man. Can't wait to see that finished product! Even the rep told me she had spoken to other people who asked the same thing. I guess it was just a very limited run made, and any extras were the ones sold on nike.com. I read somewhere they were sold out in one hour. jeez....any way, seahawksfan28, post the pics when you get it done. make a new thread, trust me, it will be a hot one.
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

• NJSeaHawk wrote:
    seahawksfan28 wrote:
    NJSeaHawk wrote:

Smart, smart man. Can't wait to see that finished product! Even the rep told me she had spoken to other people who asked the same thing. I guess it was just a very limited run made, and any extras were the ones sold on nike.com. I read somewhere they were sold out in one hour. jeez....any way, seahawksfan28, post the pics when you get it done. make a new thread, trust me, it will be a hot one.

Oh I will for sure! I think the finished product will turn out great if I do it with precision. I offered the guy with the actual jacket $500 cash for it so if he doesn't sell it I may have two lol. But really I hope that Nike considers making the jacket again. Highly doubtful so we gotta get creative. Seahawks fans are a resourceful bunch as it is.
    seahawksfan28
    NET Veteran

• I had this one made.

The patches are on the opposite side..but it's not that noticeable. I get so many compliments on this jacket that i get stopped everywhere.

Looks really slick and I love it. I also didn't pay very much to have it made.

mrinsatiable
    NET Practice Squad

• What did you use for an adhesive?

I plan to use this

I think it will work just fine. I want to wear it as if the patches are sewn on so that I am not worried about tha patches ripping off if I am wearing a backpack or something like that.
    seahawksfan28
    NET Veteran

• http://proshop.seahawks.com/catalog/pro ... ss_Jacket_–_Charcoal

These are currently out of stock, but this is what Nike released to please everyone that missed out on the media day jacket. It is esentially the same jacket just more gray than black. I got one last month and love it. $130 is much better than $900.
    Chrismv41985
    NET Bench Warmer

• Chrismv41985 wrote:http://proshop.seahawks.com/catalog/product/Seattle_Seahawks_Nike_Sweatless_Jacket_–_Charcoal

These are currently out of stock, but this is what Nike released to please everyone that missed out on the media day jacket. It is esentially the same jacket just more gray than black. I got one last month and love it. $130 is much better than $900.

link down :/
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

• NJSeaHawk wrote:
    Chrismv41985 wrote:http://proshop.seahawks.com/catalog/product/Seattle_Seahawks_Nike_Sweatless_Jacket_–_Charcoal

link down :/

It's not down. They put all kinds of funky ass special characters in the link so the parser breaks when attempting to create the actual link code. Copy and paste the link in it's entirety into a browser window and it works fine.

Code: Select all
    http://proshop.seahawks.com/catalog/product/Seattle_Seahawks_Nike_Sweatless_Jacket_–_Charcoal
    Anguish
    * NET Co-Owner *

• mrinsatiable wrote:I had this one made.

The patches are on the opposite side..but it's not that noticeable. I get so many compliments on this jacket that i get stopped everywhere.

Looks really slick and I love it. I also didn't pay very much to have it made.

I have the Seahawks Sweatless with the Seahawks logo already & bought me a SB48 logo. But how did you attach them? I bought the patch everyone got from ebay or Amazon. I think its iron on but could stitch or use spray. The shoulder material too soft to iron on, think it would melt asap!
    Delrahim69
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:45 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information