The NFC Championship Game.

Who would you want the Seahawks to face in the NFCCG?

• Green Bay

Votes: 19 16.8%
  • San Francisco

Votes: 62 54.9%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 32 28.3%

• Total voters

13thMan

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3sbgvnyi said:
Would love to see us beat the 49ers, not because I hate the 49ers. If they were in a different division they would be my second favorite team, I love the type of football they play since we play it.

I just think it would be a h*ll of a game and I love great football. Also, because we would both be West Coast teams there would be no issue with time zone advantages/disadvantages.

Of course if we had to play any team in their house, that is the clear one to pick.

Probably the two toughest and most physical teams going against each other, it would be great theater.

Well.... as much as it would be so sweet to send the 49ers fishing, I couldn't bare the thought of them doing so to the Hawks... and if any team could, it's them... Therefore, please..... anybody but the Niners!

bigtrain21

Reaction score
13thMan":126qu6q5 said:
TwistedHusky":126qu6q5 said:
Would love to see us beat the 49ers, not because I hate the 49ers. If they were in a different division they would be my second favorite team, I love the type of football they play since we play it.

I just think it would be a h*ll of a game and I love great football. Also, because we would both be West Coast teams there would be no issue with time zone advantages/disadvantages.

Of course if we had to play any team in their house, that is the clear one to pick.

Probably the two toughest and most physical teams going against each other, it would be great theater.

Well.... as much as it would be so sweet to send the 49ers fishing, I couldn't bare the thought of them doing so to the Hawks... and if any team could, it's them... Therefore, please..... anybody but the Niners!

You are so clearly a niners fan. It's so obvious.

13thMan

Reaction score
Oh, so... you wouldn't be crying tears into your cheerios if we lost to the Niners in the NFCCG? I sure would...

Whatever... I still think it would be gratifying (and yes, easier) to beat up on 'ol Aarogant Rodgers en route... I can't stand that guy.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
So I accuse you of being a Niners fan and you don't even address it?

13thMan

Reaction score
What do you want me to do, plead for your acceptance? Listen, I don't quite give a crap about your accusation because it's dumb and untrue. But I'm not going to waste my time campaigning to you for approval either..... you're certainly entitled to your opinion......

That's all I have to say on the matter.

oh, and...... GO HAWKS!

pmedic920

Reaction score
I went way out on a limb and said that the 9ers would finish between the rams and cards. So I'm going with the Pack @ Clink. Edit: wait just a min. I also said GB wouldn't make the NFCC game, guess I will take Atl. @ Clink.

JOz56

Reaction score
13thMan":al3y8o61 said:
JOz56":al3y8o61 said:
RolandDeschain":al3y8o61 said:
I'd love to lord it over the 49ers that we stopped them from getting to the Super Bowl. Then again, I'd love to do that to the whiny Packers fan base as well, but I think I want to screw the 49ers over more.

If it were to happen with the Packers, I'd want it done in Lambeau. With another game ending Hail Mary that ends up in our favor :twisted:

You would really want to bank on getting the benefit of that call TWICE? No thanks... leave no doubt.

I'm a bit sadistic that way. I absolutely would want pure dominance, but there is a part of me that can't help but laugh if that is what it would come down to.

13thMan

Reaction score
JOz56":3bv6564t said:
I'm a bit sadistic that way. I absolutely would want pure dominance, but there is a part of me that can't help but laugh if that is what it would come down to.

There would be an apocalypse in Wisconsin for sure..... so yeah, I get it..... :lol:

rideaducati

Reaction score
13thMan":pe9ebfn8 said:
peachesenregalia":pe9ebfn8 said:
Green Bay are easily the worst team of the three, so them. Home or away, it doesn't matter.

This.

1. GB
2. ATL
3. SF

I think the worst team of the three will end up being the niners.

13thMan

Reaction score
rideaducati":11n1ushx said:
13thMan":11n1ushx said:
peachesenregalia":11n1ushx said:
Green Bay are easily the worst team of the three, so them. Home or away, it doesn't matter.

This.

1. GB
2. ATL
3. SF

I think the worst team of the three will end up being the niners.

Nice thought but highly doubtful.... Green Bay has a soft defense and plays in an improved division... the Oline is piecemeal, and they still don't have an established running game, although Lacy looks pretty decent...

As for Atl, well, I could honestly see NO taking that division back this year... Wouldn't shock me at all.....

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I picked Atlanta. It would be nice to finish the comeback...or not even have to have one at all.

C-Dub

Reaction score
It would be nice to get some revenge on Atlanta in Seattle, but I'd kill for the chance to knock out Harbaugh in the playoffs...especially in the NFCCG. It would be nice to rub it in to Green Bay after last year and hear Rodgers whine some more, plus they've knocked us out a few times in the playoffs. All three would be acceptable to me.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
I think you know what I picked.

You got to beat the best to be the best.