12th man Flag Raiser Week 2

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I would vote No to the entertainment/artist types of all stripes for a game this big. Make it a former Seahawk.

For one game this year, I would LOUD LOVE to see Cornell sing the National Anthem and the other members of Soundgarden raise the flag.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
At some point they should set up one of those hologram things they can do now like they had of Tupac.

Imagine how ape s the fans would go if Hendrix or Cobain could be there in hologram form to raise the flag.

hawk79

Reaction score
Aaron Curry. Maybe he can redeem himself by not screwing up a flag raising

McGruff

Reaction score
bestfightstory":eoxc3xrj said:
I would vote No to the entertainment/artist types of all stripes for a game this big. Make it a former Seahawk.

For one game this year, I would LOUD LOVE to see Cornell sing the National Anthem and the other members of Soundgarden raise the flag.

Chills . . .

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2ndn7zve said:
At some point they should set up one of those hologram things they can do now like they had of Tupac.

Imagine how ape s the fans would go if Hendrix or Cobain could be there in hologram form to raise the flag.

Cobain, Hendrix, AND Bruce Lee.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1k7xtdbh said:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1ej9cl8m said:

McGruff

Reaction score
I love th Seahawks and I love Nirvana . . . But the two don't belong together. It would do a disservice to Cobain's legacy to do something so mainstream and public as raising the 12th man flag.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I dunno, I might be the only hip hop fan on here that doesn't want Macklemore doing the flag, tired of that guy already and his dumb hair. Chris Cornell doing the anthem? with all due respect, that's just corny, let the little kids and amateur's keep doing it.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
hawk79":3ig2g8l2 said:
Aaron Curry. Maybe he can redeem himself by not screwing up a flag raising

He would be out of position and get lost at the wrong end of the stadium.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
pmedic920":1960f8fh said:
T-Sizzle":1960f8fh said:
I would have the replacement ref that called the Tate TD last year
This would be interesting to say the least.
They should wait until we play the Pack at the C-Link for this one, that would just rub so much salt into the wound.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Don't know about game 2, but when the Seahawks host the conference championship (positive thinking here) they should have both Largent and Tez do it.

dunceface

Reaction score
SA! SA! SA!
I kind of agree it should be a former player I just wish I was as cool as the people that have never heard of Macklemore and only use payphones and only re-read Bukowkski paperbacks while listening to their clay 45s on their home made phonograph...

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":28m1nqdd said:
Kind of amazed by the number of people who haven't heard of Macklemore! Aside from his musical exploits (first independent artist to reach the top of the charts in over 19 years) you should all have seen this... http://www.sbnation.com/2013/2/3/394862 ... -autograph

He's got my vote.

Im a little surprised as well... but then again his music kinda sucks. He has a couple of catchy songs but they have been overplayed to the point where I feel like clipping off my ears every time I hear one of them.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":35jey88f said:
SomersetHawk":35jey88f said:
Kind of amazed by the number of people who haven't heard of Macklemore! Aside from his musical exploits (first independent artist to reach the top of the charts in over 19 years) you should all have seen this... http://www.sbnation.com/2013/2/3/394862 ... -autograph

He's got my vote.

Im a little surprised as well... but then again his music kinda sucks. He has a couple of catchy songs but they have been overplayed to the point where I feel like clipping off my ears every time I hear one of them.

Yeh, I'm not a fan of his music either but a guy who signs a Frank Gore jersey with 'Go Seahawks' is good in my book; and should be with all fellow Hawks.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
If you want a home grown music star, I'd recommend the man, the legend

Sir Mix-A-Lot

Of course, he'd have to bring some sort of revue, and perform at halftime...

C-Dub

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":2qeiugmc said:
therealjohncarlson":2qeiugmc said:
SomersetHawk":2qeiugmc said:

He's got my vote.

Yeh, I'm not a fan of his music either but a guy who signs a Frank Gore jersey with 'Go Seahawks' is good in my book; and should be with all fellow Hawks.
I'm ok with Macklemore.

4524ea5d-9772-4671-ab08-2631b3d8d952