TV coverage for tonite's game?

Cartire

Reaction score
checkdanews":rizcldyt said:
I was excited thinking because I live in Northern cali, Id get to watch the hawks game...buuuut there showing the 9ers game instead! Bahhh!....guess ill have to watch it online ;)

Yep, looks like I too will have to take the no-no route. And heres whats really lame. I even try to stay legit. I bought Preseason Live, blacked out. I dont have cable/sat, but I was going to go to a buddies house, but its not on local media coverage. They blacked out a game on Preseason live because I should be able to watch it on local, but nope.

So I have zero legitimate ways of watching this game, AS A PAYING Customer.

They bring this on themselves.

sc85sis

Reaction score
KTLA doesn't air the game until midnight. Boooo!

Guess I no longer have to worry about it conflicting with the USC/Hawaii game.

Cartire

Reaction score
gargantual":2au45y8w said:
You'd think a local Sportsbar could get it somehow, shouldn't it?

Not a preseason game thats not national or locally televised.

grizbob

Reaction score
Car, DTV just e-mailed me saying since I'm a Sunday Ticket Max subscriber I can download their app on my iphone and watch all the games tonight live :th2thumbs:

Cartire

Reaction score
grizbob":8qqd5yzr said:
Car, DTV just e-mailed me saying since I'm a Sunday Ticket Max subscriber I can download their app on my iphone and watch all the games tonight live :th2thumbs:

My god, you might be on to something. I logged in yesterday, it said see you on Sept 5th. I logged in today, and sure enough, its showing all the game buttons. My god man, you may have just earned yourself a +1 internet.

I dont give those out often. :thirishdrinkers:

grizbob

Reaction score
Cartire":2w9px0ai said:
grizbob":2w9px0ai said:

My god, you might be on to something. I logged in yesterday, it said see you on Sept 5th. I logged in today, and sure enough, its showing all the game buttons. My god man, you may have just earned yourself a +1 internet.

I dont give those out often. :thirishdrinkers:

:th2thumbs: :D

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2vm3vg85 said:
113 on HD. DVR Set, and headed to the game in a few hours. Man it's hard to concentrate at work on game day. :?

Just remind yourself that it is preseason and the sooner that the game is over, the sooner the Hawks can start the regular season.

Comcast/Xfinity Still hasn't figured out a way to have the local channels show up in HD with their regular numbers? HACKS!!!!! :49ersmall: