Anyone has a problem with Sherman's post game interview?

Carmon1274

Reaction score
There are a lot of pundits and ignorant idiots who thought, ‘Oh, the Seahawks are gonna lose this game.’ Well, please, please don’t doubt us again,” Sherman told NBC’s Michele Tafoya after the 29-3 win. “Every time you doubt us, you look stupid.”

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Have no problem with a confident CB on my team after just smashing the miners.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Carmon1274":1mafvk9s said:
There are a lot of pundits and ignorant idiots who thought, ‘Oh, the Seahawks are gonna lose this game.’ Well, please, please don’t doubt us again,” Sherman told NBC’s Michele Tafoya after the 29-3 win. “Every time you doubt us, you look stupid.”
I love it, and he's right!

nsport

Reaction score
NFL AM on NFL Network has a segment this morning about the "most impressive 2-0 team".... Seattle is 4th on the list behind Miami, Denver, and Houston. Absolute crap... power polls have the Seahawks, Niners and Broncos as 1,2,3 (in any order) and we beat arguably one of the best in the league and end up on mentioned as one of the most impressive 2-0 teams? Are you KIDDING ME?? Game 1 on road against a solid team, and total domination at home. Ridiculous!

OP
OP
C

Carmon1274

Reaction score
hgwellz12":13fqww8s said:
you might need to do some deeeeep soul searching if you call yourself a 12 and "have a problem" with ANYTHING he said in his presser.

Im a hardcore better, but there are sometimes where I doubt Seattle might win, or where Seattle might win the cover.

196335528-1 9/15/13 4:22pm $50.00 $47.62 Pending 9/15/13 8:35pm NFL Football 222 Seattle Seahawks -3 -105* vs San Francisco 49ers

I both won both bets first week and second week, but there are sometimes to doubt if Seattle can win or can cover. Last season Seattle played Zona, and I was sure we would smash them, but no we lost. The 10AM games where they played Dolphins and Detroit.

There are some games where I doubt we'll win @ 49ers, @ Falcons (maybe) @ Texans.

Saying the term “Every time you doubt us, you look stupid.” So everytime the Seahawks lose, he makes the team stupid.

OP
OP
C

Carmon1274

Reaction score
nsport":17jhnyyo said:
NFL AM on NFL Network has a segment this morning about the "most impressive 2-0 team".... Seattle is 4th on the list behind Miami, Denver, and Houston. Absolute crap... power polls have the Seahawks, Niners and Broncos as 1,2,3 (in any order) and we beat arguably one of the best in the league and end up on mentioned as one of the most impressive 2-0 teams? Are you KIDDING ME?? Game 1 on road against a solid team, and total domination at home. Ridiculous!

Um. Did you see the panthers play the bills? Sure they might look solid, but they are really terrible. But Houston played so ugly the last 2 games Chargers and Titans, and Miami are like so-so.

nsport

Reaction score
Carmon1274":3o6lhzd6 said:
nsport":3o6lhzd6 said:

Um. Did you see the panthers play the bills? Sure they might look solid, but they are really terrible. But Houston played so ugly the last 2 games Chargers and Titans, and Miami are like so-so.

Just goes to show how hard it is to win on the road...

OP
OP
C

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Btw, only problem I had with the game is where Harbaugh called for Corner Blitz.

Harbaugh complained when Matthews was gonna hit the QB. Hypocrite is Hypocrite. Complain about it, but use the Corner blitz and try injure the QB.

and that was when RW was using read-option

Latest posts