Seahawks DBs - Legion of Boom - UNCUT - The Legend grows

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Gotta get Thurmond 3 in there. He played great today. Did give up one big completion but made up for it by causing and recovering the fumble.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Btw, did anybody else notice that play today where Kam was running up to make the tackle and was carrying his helmet in both hands? That was kinda odd. Curious what he would have done if the dude hadn't been tackled before cam got there.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Kam had a few helmet problems today.

Domseahawks

Reaction score
Kam has been underrated i feel this year, he hasn't given up the big plays he did at times last year and has been flat out solid with his tackling. He is improving and it'll only be a matter of time before the forced fumbles and ints come his way.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Domseahawks":80n4z9i7 said:
Kam ...and has been flat out solid with his tackling.

This is what I've noticed the most. The last few weeks when guys have been whiffing, he's been there to lock it down.

Great team play all around for the most part.

getnasty

Reaction score
Man I wish there was a way to keep them all and WT3. Only complaint with them is Earl needs to start wrapping up instead of just hitting.

Seahawkx

Reaction score
getnasty":223833q9 said:
Man I wish there was a way to keep them all and WT3. Only complaint with them is Earl needs to start wrapping up instead of just hitting.

That would be good, but I have a feeling ET want to play in Texas(cowboys or texans) one day and if we don't offer a substantial amount, we might loose him in the free agency. Even the damn 49ers fans on their forum yesterday were just dreaming of having ET next to Reid one day.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
That was the most I've ever heard Earl talk. Loved it. Really was apparent that there was no ego bigger than the group and that Earl is the humble "unspoken" leader of the LOB.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I thought re-signing Kam to a big extension was dumb. He looked lost in coverage last year and seemed like the weak link in the secondary.

This year he is amazing. I guess his nagging injuries last year really were holding him back. Combined with all-around improvement from another year of experience and I am so glad I was wrong about re-signing him.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Earl mentioned Lawyer Milloy in this interview. Kam has done the same in past interviews. You can really see that Lawyer had a big impact on these guys. He gave us a couple good years of play. But in the end, his biggest contribution to the Hawks is going to be the mentoring he gave the LOB.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Domseahawks":17uy64aj said:
Kam has been underrated i feel this year, he hasn't given up the big plays he did at times last year and has been flat out solid with his tackling. He is improving and it'll only be a matter of time before the forced fumbles and ints come his way.

That play vs. Arizona. Where he leveled an O-lineman and then tackled the RB for no gain. Probably the most ridiculous defensive play I've seen this year.

kearly

Reaction score
SeaTown81":1k65sa41 said:
Earl mentioned Lawyer Milloy in this interview. Kam has done the same in past interviews. You can really see that Lawyer had a big impact on these guys. He gave us a couple good years of play. But in the end, his biggest contribution to the Hawks is going to be the mentoring he gave the LOB.

Milloy the Seahawk was a fantastic leader / mentor. One of the best I've ever seen.

Sac

Reaction score
kearly":2gihzjjl said:
SeaTown81":2gihzjjl said:

Milloy the Seahawk was a fantastic leader / mentor. One of the best I've ever seen.

And you've been around long enough to see them all.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I find it amazing that they stay humble as a group and know they still have so much work to do and can get even farther in their progression as players.

It's really an incredible balance with how much confidence and ego they play with.

Laloosh

Reaction score
JSeahawks":zbbrf1bt said:
Btw, did anybody else notice that play today where Kam was running up to make the tackle and was carrying his helmet in both hands? That was kinda odd. Curious what he would have done if the dude hadn't been tackled before cam got there.

Ever see that scene in "Unfaithful" with the snow globe? It's a good thing the guy was tackled...

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
@8:19

Ronde Barber: "So it's definitely a team deal, the front seven obviously helps you guys out."
Earl Thomas: "Oh yeah, especially this year. Them boys ballin'."

Thought that was hilarious.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
SeaTown81":2rn8enhd said:

Brandon Browner has also been a big role model to this young team. Brandon Browner came to this team as humble and as hungry as anybody ( which is basically what our defense is made of). After making 50k a year in Canada im sure he taught these guys a lot financially .