Wilson,Luck,Rg3

Draft day who would you take knowing what you know now.

• Wilson

Votes: 174 80.2%
  • Luck

Votes: 35 16.1%
  • RG3

Votes: 8 3.7%

• Total voters

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":12vh94jq said:
I don't understand how anyone considers Luck better than Wilson at this point. The Colts weren't THAT bad last year.

They were 2-14. :lol:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
chawx":3re3emka said:
Meh. Turn on the TV and watch how great Nick Foles looks against Dallas right now. RGIII won't hold up and can't will his teams to wins like Russ...and Luck needs 1000 attempts a game to look decent.

1.) It's clear as day Nick Foles is WAY WAY behind Luck, RG3 and Wilson.. and really he's way behind Weeden and Tannehill too. So when it comes to third round QB's.. JS and PC definitely picked the right guy

2.) RG3 has been fine since his minor concussion. He doesn't play as reckless as Vick, he's much smarter than him.

3.) :lol: at the Luck statement. Such a ridiculous statement. Wilson (Seahawks 8th overall rushing) and RG3 (Redskins 1st overall rushing) have a vastly superior running game at their disposal compared to Luck (Colts 17th overall rushing). So of course Luck is going to throw it more. Way to focus on his completion percentage today though.

Look.. Wilson is really becoming a good QB. Today was his best game to date for a whole number of reasons. But trying to diminish Luck and RG3 is hilarious - all three of them are having great years.

chawx

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3jq2y267 said:
chawx":3jq2y267 said:
Meh. Turn on the TV and watch how great Nick Foles looks against Dallas right now. RGIII won't hold up and can't will his teams to wins like Russ...and Luck needs 1000 attempts a game to look decent.

3.) :lol: at the Luck statement. Such a ridiculous statement. Wilson (Seahawks 8th overall rushing) and RG3 (Redskins 1st overall rushing) have a vastly superior running game at their disposal compared to Luck (Colts 17th overall rushing). So of course Luck is going to throw it more. Way to focus on his completion percentage today though.

:lol: all you want...but Luck throws far too many INTs for my taste. And you can look at that Colts 17th ranked rush O as a result of the fact that they're mainly calling plays for Luck to throw all the time. Cause and Effect.

Now, given the fact Luck was the 1st pick, RGIII was the 2nd pick, and Wilson was the #75th pick... We got MUCH more value and bang for the buck, and more $ left to spend improving our team in other areas. I take Wilson 99.999 times out of a 100 over both. :snack:

253hawk

Reaction score
This was a poll on ESPN this week:

Attachments

• lolbob.PNG
    lolbob.PNG
    101.8 KB · Views: 2,851

kigenzun

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":25t7paqx said:
Seriously though, name one thing those other two QB's do better than Wilson? Other than being tall.
Luck grow better neckbeard than anybody 'cept the Amish... :pukeface:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
When Luck can play all the first 3 quarters like he does the last quarter....he will be incredibly scary.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
suppaball":26yvyp80 said:
Wilson hands down, his TD/int ratio is better than either Luck or RG3's also.

His TD/INT, His Completion %, His overall QB rating, and finally he has more wins than either of those two.

And Luck just got destroyed by STL.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I just reviewed ESPN's season projections based on games to date.

Luck
3,908 yds 58.8% 25/11 TD/Int 7.07 YPA 87.5 QB Rating

RG3
4,456 yds 60.6% 21/16 TD/Int 7.27 YPA 83.8 QB Rating

Wilson
3,411 yds 63.4% 27/10 TD/Int 8.30 YPA 101.8 QB Rating

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Wilson in a pass first offense (and a line to protect) would quickly turn into Drew Brees with legs.

He takes over games like few can.

drdiags

Reaction score
Nick Foles sure is surprising me with his play. I guess Andy Reid didn't do too bad in picking him last year. I think he should remain the Eagles starter but maybe it is just a small sample size?

chawx

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again.... Neckbeard's got nothing on Russell Wilson. #NoTime2Sleep #GoHawks #BVD

Clayfighter

Reaction score
So far, to me, Luck is a lot of hype. The kid is good... but our bot Russ has had better stats during their careers and as far as I can see, is the better leader.

253hawk

Reaction score
Luck assaulted an innocent Gatorade cooler during a temper tantrum on the sideline yesterday.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I would take either one, but Wilson is amazing all around. He really doesn't allow the size thing to stop him. His work ethic is unmatched and he doesn't habitually do anything wrong.

The kid was something like 9-12 for 160 or something with the blitz on. That is flat out amazing with the OLine. Luck might be as smart, but not as elusive. I don't think RG3 is even that elusive. Nobody has the combo of skills that RW has. I would take Wilson in any offense.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Luck barely eeked out the come from behind win against us on his home field, while RW was being hurried and pummeled all day with 3 ol starters out. I'm just not that impressed with Luck. Considering what RW has done, while being the most hurried qb in the league, is amazing. File this in the earth to Captain Obvious category all day long.