Not open for further replies.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder...

w300-3fb164b5e13d1d5de17a3ffc4add5cdf.jpg

Laloosh

Reaction score
grizbob":17jmbfep said:

In other words... Make us, filthy stinking rich bastards, so much more rich that we can't say no.

It's absurd that an organization can have this kind of strangle hold on a market that they can say no to good money simply because they want obscene money.

THAT is why I wish Chris and Balmer would have gone nuclear. We'd never get a team but maybe we could have thrown a big enough wrench in the machine that the owners couldn't pull this shit with another city/market.

JOz56

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2ld4hoo4 said:
grizbob":2ld4hoo4 said:

In other words... Make us, filthy stinking rich bastards, so much more rich that we can't say no.

It's absurd that an organization can have this kind of strangle hold on a market that they can say no to good money simply because they want obscene money.

THAT is why I wish Chris and Balmer would have gone nuclear. We'd never get a team but maybe we could have thrown a big enough wrench in the machine that the owners couldn't pull this shit with another city/market.

Pretty much what I wish would have happened.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Going nuclear would've wasted the money, heart, soul, and time Hansen put in, into this project... Just sayin'... No one wanna hear what I gotta say tho...

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Throwdown":3gvq0vax said:
Going nuclear would've wasted the money, heart, soul, and time Hansen put in, into this project... Just sayin'... No one wanna hear what I gotta say tho...

I do :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Throwdown":ia2254du said:
With all due respect I disagree. I don't think they are any closer to getting a team back then they were the day the Sonics left. I really don't give 2 squirts about the NBA or their craptastic product, if they are going to dick around Hansen/Balmer then they they deserved scorched earth and the league going down in flames on Stern's watch! Just my .05 worth :)

Throwdown

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":31edtfh1 said:
Throwdown":31edtfh1 said:
Hansen rips the "sonics without subsidies" group and Seattle times editorial board...

http://www.sonicsarena.com

Someone's getting a little irritated.

He should have ripped them a long time ago. They have been against this from day one.

Gonna have to agree with you on that, should've gave the M's the business too.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Should have gone nuclear and sued the beejesus out of Stern and the NBA, that was their biggest mistake.

Not dogging HBN or their efforts, though I think they badly miscalculated how evil David Stern and the NBA truely are.

OP
OP
grizbob

grizbob

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.