Should starters rest out of Rams game with win 12/22?

• Yes

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 45.9%
  • Use sparingly to secure a win

Votes: 53 47.7%

• Total voters

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
tom sawyer":3vktztur said:

I think in order to be fressh and injury free for the payoffs it's wisest idea

I answered NO.

Pete has answered this already anyways. Every week is a championship week. Loser's rest.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Anybody else want to just destroy the rams to make them shut up about being relevant next year?

themunn

Reaction score
I'd rest Lynch and use it as an opportunity to see what we really have in Michael.

Aside from that, no way, 3 full weeks without playing a game is too much time off.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
They honestly should just sit out Wilson and Lynch.

The Rams Defense loves abusing both player recently. Lynch could also use the 2 and half weeks of rest he would recieve. Give Wilson an extra week to study up potential play-off opponents while not having to worry about the Rams. Also, it doesn't give play-off bound teams the most recent copy cat blue print on how to stop Wilson.

Tarvaris Jackson can win this game for us. IMO, Seahawks would still be a play-off team this season with him under center.

Also, it would be awesome to see Michael get reps, as well as, seeing what Turbin can do in the primary RB role.

However, I think both will play some and for Wilson it should great practice against a defense he has struggled against in terms of being constantly pressured and man-handled.

THE TABS

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3s6ildm0 said:
They honestly should just sit out Wilson and Lynch.

The Rams Defense loves abusing both player recently. Lynch could also use the 2 and half weeks of rest he would recieve. Give Wilson an extra week to study up potential play-off opponents while not having to worry about the Rams. Also, it doesn't give play-off bound teams the most recent copy cat blue print on how to stop Wilson.

Tarvaris Jackson can win this game for us. IMO, Seahawks would still be a play-off team this season with him under center.

Also, it would be awesome to see Michael get reps, as well as, seeing what Turbin can do in the primary RB role.

However, I think both will play some and for Wilson it should great practice against a defense he has struggled against in terms of being constantly pressured and man-handled.

Yup.

I wouldn't dress Wilson or Lynch. Everyone else, it's preseason week 2. Play the starters for a quarter and a half, then sub in the backups.

This time of year, there is no such thing as too much rest.