Shop at Amazon.com and support Seahawks.NET

The Delf

Reaction score
OK, so I understand it right. There is no special note of the association, so I can be really sure to support you, except the link in the browser's header, aye ?

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
The Delf":2cw38o68 said:
OK, so I understand it right. There is no special note of the association, so I can be really sure to support you, except the link in the browser's header, aye ?

Yep, just make sure you use the link and it will automatically refer.

Ccaavv

Reaction score
All this chinese made seahawks gear is making me sick. How amazing would it be to know that any seahawks gear purchased would go on to benefit the greater good of Seattle, let alone the U.S.

anthonyolds

Reaction score
What's up 12's you guys all probably heard about Marshawn's deal with Skittles to make a limited edition called "Seattle's Mix" but to bad they made it super limited to 300 packs or so! Now the price for a bag of this deliciousness will cost you about 200 if you find a GOOD deal. I just wanted to start a petition to let skittles know that us fans want to put these in store! I feel that if they do they will do amazing if not even back ordered!!! So help me by signing this petition to show them our interest in this legendary bag of skittles! Thanks for taking a look here is the link : http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/seattle-skittles

bellyfat

Reaction score
Used my $100 gift card today.

I appreciate what you all do at .NET, have a wonderful weekend!

Jville

Reaction score
I wish I had of dumped my leather wallet years ago. It would have been so much better for my back.

ffbf001x3.jpg

Check out the full line of thin front pocket Flowfold wallets here >>>>> [urltargetblank]http://www.flowfold.com/wallets[/urltargetblank]

Remember to order from amazon using .net amazon code / link at head of this thread (post #1 on page 1).

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I could kick myself. I use Amazon a lot. I am a Prime member too. I just added the link to my toolbar. I buy a lot of little things from Amazon. It does add up throughout the year.