Follow .NET on Twitter and Facebook!

The Radish

Reaction score
The Radish":wkty19ki said:
I just got a request from someone I don't know wearing an Ms hat. How do you reply to that?

:D

Turned out to be Sunday Night Blackout,,,boy was I embarrassed that I had forgotten his name.

:D

Between my wife and her infernal Facebook crap. Now that she has retired she seems to be working 100 hours a week on FB. So get my family and friends and now my Seahawks family its getting crowded in my inbox.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
FYI, there's a group called 'I bet I can find 1,000,000 people who hate the Steelers' on FB

We're up to almost 100,000! If you're joining the Seahawks group, might as well join that one too! :)

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":2uxsjnhd said:
FYI, there's a group called 'I bet I can find 1,000,000 people who hate the Steelers' on FB

We're up to almost 100,000! If you're joining the Seahawks group, might as well join that one too! :)

That's a cause I could really get behind!!!

Mckinja

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":2gtng8bt said:

Just joined. Although, the one I joined had less than 1,000 members.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Fyi. I created a listing of people on two of my facebook groups that I belong to. One was kinda like ours here with real names and gaming names. The other one was a spreadsheet of what dates and jobs we had at an overseas location. Just thought one list on the page in a word document that could be updated would be a good helper. Good day.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'd like to suggest that you have links to Twitter & Facebook on the main page so it's easier for people to find and follow .net.