Did anyone else think it was funny when...

Abach

Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch was scrambling to find his helmet when a fight started on that special teams play?

sutz

Reaction score
Abach":36jyyec5 said:
Marshawn Lynch was scrambling to find his helmet when a fight started on that special teams play?
I was thinking he thought the ball popped out or something. He was ready to hit the field. :laugh:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Glad he remembered the helmet, safety first.

Old Roger is really making a difference.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I was really confused there. Me and the wife are going "why is Lynch grabbing his helmet and running out when the D is on the field?". It took a minute for the network to show what happened, and Lynch was heading out to pop someone in the haid... Glad he didn't make it past his wall of Seahawks defenders... That would have turned out bad!

titan3131

Reaction score
Hey I know it didn't happen consecutivly but can anyone photo shop and gif, ricardo laying out that guy on the punt, then have him explode into skittles and have shawn sprint out to the feild?

Plz for the lulz?

MadSweeney

Reaction score
No, it wasn't even remotely close to funny that Lynch wanted to go get in on a fight on the field. That's a quick trip to a suspension and shows a remarkable lack of intelligence on his part. I'm a huge fan of his demeanor on the field and I love that the team loves each other, but that would've been utterly stupid if his teammates hadn't talked him out of it.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Love the emotion & the loyalty. Glad he didn't make it out there though. Funny as hell? Absolutely.

RiverDog

Reaction score
MadSweeney":3orhmg5v said:
No, it wasn't even remotely close to funny that Lynch wanted to go get in on a fight on the field. That's a quick trip to a suspension and shows a remarkable lack of intelligence on his part. I'm a huge fan of his demeanor on the field and I love that the team loves each other, but that would've been utterly stupid if his teammates hadn't talked him out of it.

Agreed, and it's fortunate for us that cooler heads prevailed. We need Beast for our playoff run.

The Rams were out of the playoffs, so they were letting it all hang out. The number of personal foul penalties against them was obscene.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
RiverDog":1xkpzkd6 said:
MadSweeney":1xkpzkd6 said:

Agreed, and it's fortunate for us that cooler heads prevailed. We need Beast for our playoff run.

The Rams were out of the playoffs, so they were letting it all hang out. The number of personal foul penalties against them was obscene.
Yeah. If I was a Ram fan I would be pissed how the team behaved and Fisher didn't appear to try and reel them in during the incident, game. Also a majority of the players were also too busy focusing on Tate the entire game.
Lynch grabbing his helmet, nice to see the love for his team, but would have been bad if he actually got out there.

dunceface

Reaction score
titan3131":1lj66oci said:
Hey I know it didn't happen consecutivly but can anyone photo shop and gif, ricardo laying out that guy on the punt, then have him explode into skittles and have shawn sprint out to the feild?

Plz for the lulz?

I'd like to second this motion