Ann Wilson of Heart will sing the national anthem on Sunday

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Sorry Chris the modulator because you've extended my point about your lust for big hair...

Trust me. Heart created who and what they are during their cutting edge years of the 70's (before MTV and the 80's and big hair)

chris98251

Reaction score
As I stated I seen them in my teens at the Skating Rinks in our area, I know exactly who and what they were and are, as I also stated my wife shared the recording studio with them in the early years as well.

They made their own footprint, the Airbrushed photes of the 80's is when they were marketed hard as glamor and sex role models by the record company after Mushroom Records.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I remember Heart from the old days and loved the voice.

Edited by radish for rude comments.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
lsheldon":1rt6yyzk said:
I remember Heart from the old days and loved the voice, but I'm hoping Ann has been on some sort of new super diet and she wants to show it off. Watching a fat chick sing the national anthem before the NFCCG just isn't right.
:roll:

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
I am sure I am not the only one here who fantasizes being dressed in diapers and being snuggled by Anne's ample busoms. As she sings me sweet lullabies.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":22hgtdey said:
As I stated I seen them in my teens at the Skating Rinks in our area, I know exactly who and what they were and are, as I also stated my wife shared the recording studio with them in the early years as well.

They made their own footprint, the Airbrushed photes of the 80's is when they were marketed hard as glamor and sex role models by the record company after Mushroom Records.

chris98251

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":38citwzb said:
chris98251":38citwzb said:

Ahhh, ahhh, bullshit. sniff*

Must be coming down with a cold.

I grew up in this area, freind of mine used to jam in his basement with Jeff Tate also, wife was a singer in the late 70's and early 80's, this area was pretty close as far as musicians and bands go. Also grew up listening and watching Rail and Company later shortened to Rail and a band called Chinook who was big at the time.

Believe what ya will, but I'm done , I was trying to be helpful and wasn't looking to being called a liar.

The Radish

Reaction score
lsheldon":26pbg5zc said:
KCHawkGirl":26pbg5zc said:
You're thinking of Nancy. Ann is and always has been slender.

Sweet, I'm relieved. :49ersmall:

Its actually the other way around, Nancy has been the slender one.

I worked for a record and tape distributor in Springfield, Or. in those years and had a chance to meet them. Really nice people. And Howard Leese who played stringed instruments for them for years is one of the greatest.

:les:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I saw them in Concert in I think it was 03. Nampa Amphitheatre. Was a good show and I got a t-shirt while there. Good sound....dog and butterfly....BAD ANIMALS :)

253hawk

Reaction score
drummerseahawkboy":1kxue4py said:
She might have been great back in the day but as of now she's lost that powerful voice

Maybe we can get Gretchen...Wilson (with bonus local band Alice in Chains) to fill in. Keep an eye out for Nancy on guitar.

[youtube]BqQkECIn738[/youtube]