Crabtree says Sherman not the best CB..

seahawksny

Reaction score
hawker84":3ifh7loi said:
Their players do this every time they come here, when will they learn?

AND THATS WHY WE WIN AND THE LOSE HERE.. FROM THE COACH DOWN TO THEIR PLAYERS, ITS PERSONAL AND NOT BUSINESS.

PRECISELY WHY I TRULY THINK WE STOMP EM AGAIN... FOR REASONS LIKE THIS, WHINERS MIGHT HAVE MORE PENALTIES CALLED TGAN THEY DO POINTS!!!!

HawksSoc

Reaction score
seahawksny":1cva1ezp said:
hawker84":1cva1ezp said:

AND THATS WHY WE WIN AND THE LOSE HERE.. FROM THE COACH DOWN TO THEIR PLAYERS, ITS PERSONAL AND NOT BUSINESS.

PRECISELY WHY I TRULY THINK WE STOMP EM AGAIN... FOR REASONS LIKE THIS, WHINERS MIGHT HAVE MORE PENALTIES CALLED TGAN THEY DO POINTS!!!!

Holy caps lock batman.

Let him talk, its all part of the game, we'll see what happens come sunday.

paramedic586

Reaction score
seahawksny":2e2dpnua said:
hawker84":2e2dpnua said:

This is anything but personnel to them. When will you guys look up facts on your own instead listening to partial truths. I posted the link, twice, to what was asked and what he said. I also posted a link of a local broadcaster interviewing someone from San Francisco. She asked about locker room atmosphere and the rivalry. His response is dead on to how the team prepares for games week in and week out. You guys are divisional rivals to the 49ers. Nothing more and nothing less.

seahawksny

Reaction score
paramedic586":2fiadsdw said:
seahawksny":2fiadsdw said:
hawker84":2fiadsdw said:

This is anything but personnel to them. When will you guys look up facts on your own instead listening to partial truths. I posted the link, twice, to what was asked and what he said. I also posted a link of a local broadcaster interviewing someone from San Francisco. She asked about locker room atmosphere and the rivalry. His response is dead on to how the team prepares for games week in and week out. You guys are divisional rivals to the 49ers. Nothing more and nothing less.

Then why would he say something so juvenile ?

paramedic586

Reaction score
seahawksny":20ougonh said:
paramedic586":20ougonh said:
seahawksny":20ougonh said:
hawker84":20ougonh said:

Then why would he say something so juvenile ?

Did you read the article and what he said?

seahawksny

Reaction score
paramedic586":1nj51vif said:
paramedic586":1nj51vif said:
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-seahawks-matchup-no-3-crabtree-vs-sherman

Here it is if you didn't.

Thanks

"Is Sherman the best cornerback in the league?"

“Uh, no, I don’t think so,” 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree said on Thursday.

Just what I thought- DUMB thing to say before playing against him. Just what Sherman wants him to do. Go into lion's den with a raw steak. REAL GOOD IDEA

paramedic586

Reaction score
Hers some help for you.

Why not?

“I don’t know (anything) about the best cornerbacks in the league,” Crabtree said. “I just know teams. We are playing the Seattle Seahawks and hopefully we come out with a win.

“You study him and you study the defense, the overall defense. A lot of guys play coverages. It isn’t just man-to-man the whole game. So you got to study the whole defense. It is not just one guy. It is the entire defense.”

warden

Reaction score
Yep, Crabtree you are right, Sherman is not the best. So please feel free to throw the ball on him as often as possible. For some strange reason Brees refused to throw to Sherman's side.

seahawksny

Reaction score
paramedic586":33soy83c said:
Hers some help for you.

Why not?

“I don’t know (anything) about the best cornerbacks in the league,” Crabtree said. “I just know teams. We are playing the Seattle Seahawks and hopefully we come out with a win.

“You study him and you study the defense, the overall defense. A lot of guys play coverages. It isn’t just man-to-man the whole game. So you got to study the whole defense. It is not just one guy. It is the entire defense.”

Thats what he SHOULD have answered at first instead of "I dont think so"

seahawksny

Reaction score
Im done

It doesnt matter when you say "I dont think so"

That shows a lack of respect. If he thinks that? he is entitled to it. I just dont think he should say it.

paramedic586

Reaction score
Crabtree is a WR. He studies the defense of the teams he plays and the teams he ONLY plays. If he doesn't say "I don't think so" he is inviting the media to do one of two things. One to re ask the question. Two to say no comment. I he says no comment the media would take that out of context as well.

Your done because you know I'm right. You guys are making something out of nothing.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
You 49ers fans don't understand Sherman at all. It doesn't matter what Crabtree said; Sherman will make it extra motivation. That's not a hypothesis, either. He's said so. Crabtree should have just shut his mouth.

paramedic586

Reaction score
Was Sherman disrespectful when he called our game at the stick a "glorified practice"? Was he disrespectful when he was mocking kaepernick at the link? Was it disrespectful to call the whole 49ers team a mismatch?

paramedic586

Reaction score
Sherman is a professional football player. One of the best at his position or maybe the best right now. He doesn't need motivation to play better. What this is is more false reasons to try hate a person as an individual instead of just not liking a team because they are rivals.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Im done because its pointless to talk to someone about professionalism when their QB wears his hat the way the way he does on sidelines like a thug, when their WR headbutts during the games and then you make someone like crabtree on how to talk to the media??. YEAH, REAL EXPERT

Not saying Carroll is a saint or some of Seattl'es players are the brightest either, but you dont see Sherman saying ....Ummm I dont know if Kaepernick is a great QB."

Lets just have a good game, and dont forget to remind harbaugh to complain about refs even if you do win.

If SF wins, they deserve it. Ill leave it at that. Unlike your fan base, I will congratulate you if that happens

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Tumblr mzjy6dcODt1r077wko1 500

Who???

Should we see what Sherm has done against SC? I bet it's a hell of a lot more impressive than what this bum has done.