Crabtree says Sherman not the best CB..

paramedic586

Reaction score
Stay off of nfl forums and the 49ers webzone. The majority of our fans respect your team. Most like me just don't understand why some Seattle fans actively look for reasons to dislike our team. You don't like the way our qb where's his hat? Really? Boldin head butt someone once. This rivalry would be far more enjoyable if you just dislike the team because they are rivals. Not because you are looking for reasons to hate the players.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Ive never been to the 49ers webzone so i have no clue what you are talking about. That in it of itself PROVES that i'm not out to hate SF.
This is a Seahawk forum last time i checked.

i dont dislike them just because they are rivals.

Do you see me saying anything about Gore? Willis? Davis? No, because they handle themselves the way pros should handle themselves.

The other few that we discussed do not in my book. Thats all im saying. Im not looking for reasons to dislike them. If I was, I wouldnt like those three above i just mentioned either. They happened to be Badass players, and with class

Popeyejones

Reaction score
paramedic586":1xyom6ht said:
Most like me just don't understand why some Seattle fans actively look for reasons to dislike our team. You don't like the way our qb where's his hat? Really? Boldin head butt someone once. This rivalry would be far more enjoyable if you just dislike the team because they are rivals. Not because you are looking for reasons to hate the players.

100% agreed, but the exact same thing happens on the Webzone with just as much regularity. Maybe when you see 9ers fans doing it on the Webzone you think "that guy is a jerk and a fool, whatever, who would listen to him?" but when you see "that guy" here you think "these Hawks fans" rather than "that guy."

Basically, extend the same leniency to Hawks fans as a group as you do to 9ers fans as a group. Like all fanbases, some fans feel the need to justify their dislike for their rivals through an insistence on the supposed moral failings, lack of "class" (my least favorite word ever when used in this way), and all around inferiority of character of their opposition. That describes a segment of all fanbases, and doesn't describe the totality of any fanbase. I find those who do it to be as obnoxious and dumb as you do, but I don't think Hawks fans take special license with this, and instead, they're as diverse a group as any other. Long story short, when you see a Hawks fan doing this, treat it the same way you treat a 9ers fans who does this (and there's no shortage of them who do this): That guy/gal is silly and shouldn't be listened to.

Mick063

Reaction score
Harbaugh convinced Crabtree that he is the greatest catcher of all time.

Cris Carter, Jerry Rice, Steve Largent........hold on a moment......moving Crabtree down the list a few dozen spots.......wait...still sorting.......

Hmm.....I''ll put him just behind Danny Abramowicz , but maybe higher than Ricky Proehl.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3686tmb2 said:
paramedic586":3686tmb2 said:
Most like me just don't understand why some Seattle fans actively look for reasons to dislike our team. You don't like the way our qb where's his hat? Really? Boldin head butt someone once. This rivalry would be far more enjoyable if you just dislike the team because they are rivals. Not because you are looking for reasons to hate the players.

100% agreed, but the exact same thing happens on the Webzone with just as much regularity. Maybe when you see 9ers fans doing it on the Webzone you think "that guy is a jerk and a fool, whatever, who would listen to him?" but when you see "that guy" here you think "these Hawks fans" rather than "that guy."

Basically, extend the same leniency to Hawks fans as a group as you do to 9ers fans as a group. Like all fanbases, some fans feel the need to justify their dislike for their rivals through an insistence on the supposed moral failings, lack of "class" (my least favorite word ever when used in this way), and all around inferiority of character of their opposition. That describes a segment of all fanbases, and doesn't describe the totality of any fanbase. I find those who do it to be as obnoxious and dumb as you do, but I don't think Hawks fans take special license with this, and instead, they're as diverse a group as any other. Long story short, when you see a Hawks fan doing this, treat it the same way you treat a 9ers fans who does this (and there's no shortage of them who do this): That guy/gal is silly and shouldn't be listened to.

OK Popeye now go onto the webzone and say the same thing.

What is with you guys? Marvin tried to do the same thing with his glass house analogy and was called out as being a hypocrite for it.

Don't come in here trying to tell Seahawks fans on a Seahawks web site to treat your fan base with respect because you don't do it on your own site. That makes you a hypocrite.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I hope Crabs gets a jolt from Kam.. :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1pj3k2bp said:
just heard it on NFL Network...Crabtree doesn't think Sherman is the best CB in the game...hope he finds out how good he really is on Sunday.

he is just hoping to get in Sherm's head.

Exittium

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1ppf6uhd said:
Cyrus12":1ppf6uhd said:
just heard it on NFL Network...Crabtree doesn't think Sherman is the best CB in the game...hope he finds out how good he really is on Sunday.

he is just hoping to get in Sherm's head.

And see whats funny, I would say its actually reversed, it just showed that crabs has been thinking about Sherman.

OahuHawkFan

Reaction score
Popeyejones":29zjybgo said:
paramedic586":29zjybgo said:

This is SO right on! Honestly, it's not just Webzone. There's apparently several fan sites with a newly emerged hatred of Seahawks fans. You can't help but wonder, why now? While they've dismissed Seahawks fans as largely bandwagon. I seem to recall a VERY loud Seahawks fan base back in the Kingdome era too - and the team was never THAT good back then.

Clearly, there's an expectation that Seahawks fans remain more humble.

:sarcasm_on: We should stay in our place. We should grovel at the feet of each and every Niner fan who stops by. They are basically Royalty based on that association. They are anointed with FIVE Super Bowl rings after all. Clearly, our team's history, and pedestrian list of accomplishments should be indication that we should make our collective way to the back of the bus, head and eyes focused on the ground in front of us.... How dare we have the gall to challenge the Niners for a Conference Championship that they have all to often owned!

12th man, you should be ashamed at your arrogance this season! :sarcasm_off:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1zmqgemi said:
As they say everyone has an opinion and an a***ole.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":245qam86 said:
Crabs and VD are STDs.

Enuf said.

That's what I told all my Niner fan friends when Crabs was drafted.

"Now the Niners have Crabs and VD in their lockerroom."

strohmin

Reaction score
LOL crabtree was trying so hard to not throw Kaep under bus. He wanted to say we were open, but one read wonder couldn't get him the ball.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
paramedic586":2a4uqitz said:
Stay off of nfl forums and the 49ers webzone. The majority of our fans respect your team. Most like me just don't understand why some Seattle fans actively look for reasons to dislike our team. You don't like the way our qb where's his hat? Really? Boldin head butt someone once. This rivalry would be far more enjoyable if you just dislike the team because they are rivals. Not because you are looking for reasons to hate the players.

I told you your douche of a QB wouldnt be kissing his biceps in our endzone...

4freakin9

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":3eil2cc4 said:
paramedic586":3eil2cc4 said:

Nope, but he did run for 130 yards on your D. Pretty sure most seahawk fans said something like that would be impossible in seattle after Kap ran for a bunch on GB. Unfortunately he made 3 bonehead turnover plays in the 4th costing the niners the game but dont sit here and act like you contained him. Kap beat himself a lot more than the seattle D beat him. If he can prevent brainfarting for a full quarter in the future he will be unstoppable with the athletic ability he has.

Rocket

Reaction score
4freakin9":1tyt2y4r said:
Nope, but he did run for 130 yards on your D.

Yep, and he had three turnovers and he said he lost the game personally.
So there's that.

Don't hold your breath on the brain farting either. He's not NFL caliber when it gets complex.
But he has nice tats and free killer headphones. :34853_doh:
So there's that too.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
4freakin9":8k73tin9 said:
NJSeaHawk":8k73tin9 said:
paramedic586":8k73tin9 said:

Nope, but he did run for 130 yards on your D. Pretty sure most seahawk fans said something like that would be impossible in seattle after Kap ran for a bunch on GB. Unfortunately he made 3 bonehead turnover plays in the 4th costing the niners the game but dont sit here and act like you contained him. Kap beat himself a lot more than the seattle D beat him. If he can prevent brainfarting for a full quarter in the future he will be unstoppable with the athletic ability he has.
Winning the game is evidence the Seattle D DID beat him. The only reason he got even that was...check this, wait for it...17 for 31 yards. That's right. The entire rest of the vaunted 49er running attack got 31 yards.