Shop at Amazon.com and support Seahawks.NET

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
OrFan":2fmp2usi said:
Funny that today is the first time I read this. I needed to buy a repair manual for my backhoe and saw this just before going to Amazon to order it. Probably will not help much, but the manual cost $170.

It adds up actually, so we very much appreciate it. So far, we've made about $87 in under a month going straight to hosting costs, so a big thanks to all of you and especially those forwarding out the link to others that aren't even Seahawk fans!

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I'd love to have an "Amazon Tracker" somewhere that lets us know how much is being pulled in from the Amazon deal. Good to know we can easily help out with the link, would be nice to see how well it's working.

Barthawk

Reaction score
Since this fundraising effort has started... I have spent about $1500 on Amazon.. maybe a little more expensive but w/ Prime and some $$$ going to .net.. well worth it...

what is the tally up to now?

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I'm sure Rock will update us as soon as he gets back from Hawaii with the family. ;)

-Jester

P.S. I'm insinuating that he took our money and bolted, I have no factual evidence of this, nor do I actually believe he is in Hawaii at this point. This is all speculative and meant to be humorous.
-Jester's Lawyer

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
Sorry guys, not ignoring anyone, but I've been absent from the site for a while, and will continue to be while things are crazy at the real work.

To answer your question, you guys have earned about $180 this month alone with your Amazon spending, so it's making a huge difference! That's almost enough to pay for the hosting costs for the entire month with just Amazon spending! Keep it up!! And thank you very much!!!

Omahawk

Reaction score
Within the last week or so I've ordered an Amazon Kindle for $99 and a sewing machine for my wife for $188. Hopefully I did it correctly and you got something from it. This is so neat. Again, great idea and I'm glad to see that it's starting to pay off.

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
TraumaHawk2011":22bke0nx said:
Just used the link for $1127.39 of christmas presents. Hope you get some of that guys. Go Hawks!!

Awesome! Thank you very much Hugo, that's great! Cheers and Merry Christmas to you!

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Every Quarter @ Gonzaga I spend around $350 in books I normally buy via Amazon. I will always use this link going forward...

bellyfat

Reaction score
I am going to pre-order Diablo III collectors edition through this link

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
bellyfat":2bygjskx said:
I am going to pre-order Diablo III collectors edition through this link

Awesome, thanks!

In order to keep track of how much your Amazon shopping is helping, I've added the year-to-date totals in the donations section towards the bottom of the main page. We'll update the amount each month.

We've collected $228 so far this year, so thanks everyone!

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
bellyfat":3ge8zltv said:
Do you guys know what AmazonPrime is all about?

Yea, you pay a yearly fee for free 2nd day shipping on anything you buy (it must be from Amazon directly, and not an affiliate) or upgrade to overnight for just $3.99. It's a no brainer if you buy more than 5 or 6 items from Amazon each year.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
RockHawk":3kkzzb1a said:
bellyfat":3kkzzb1a said:
Do you guys know what AmazonPrime is all about?

Yea, you pay a yearly fee for free 2nd day shipping on anything you buy (it must be from Amazon directly, and not an affiliate) or upgrade to overnight for just $3.99. It's a no brainer if you buy more than 5 or 6 items from Amazon each year.

You also get a very wide variety of products available for free with the subscription. A huge selection of streaming movies, television shows, etc., are all available for free, bigger discounts on sale items, and I believe books participating in the Kindle Direct Program (KDP) drop to free as well. I know I've bought books participating in KDP and have gotten it free because of Prime. It's a pretty solid investment, really. Most older movie rentals in the $1.99-$3.99 range are also free for Prime members.

depecheSeahawk

Reaction score
Bought some $800 Boston Acoustic speakers for $300 last night. Wife went to pay for them and I stopped her, closed her link and went here to open your link for .Net! She was like, "What are you doing"? Played it off like I accidentally closed her link. Didn't want to tell it was a Seahawk thing. I get enough from her about all my Seahawk related things! :th2thumbs:

Latest posts