Star Wars - The Old Republic - NDA Lifted!

six sigma

Reaction score
So I was watching the chat in the Jekk Jekk server the other day and saw someone mention that it was the unnofficial ghey server, haha. I was assigned to that one in pre-order and wondered how that happens ..then the item chest I was fighting for got ninja'd by some twerp calling himself Feralsexypants. :34853_doh:

City Of Reign

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2kww2rj7 said:
I'm on it, obviously. I just hit 50 90 minutes ago; first Bounty Hunter 50 on the server. Name's Rolandd. My guild leader, Rain, is the first 50 overall; I'm second. He hit 50 just before me. The 3rd person I leveled with, Termi, is the 3rd 50. We smoked it; powered as quickly as possible, skipped all cutscenes, etc.; only for our first level 50s, though.

Fun times.

I tried adding you, says you don't exist .... Y U NO EXIST !!!

edit: P.S. my toons names are Mirandalawson and Teuffelhund if you wanna add a fellow hawk and run a few questies sometime

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
I think you can only add people when they're logged in. The fact that he wasn't logged in boggles the mind...hehe jk RD.

-SH

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Lol. Yeah, it's retarded that you can only add names when they're online. Also, Smokey, you hit upon a pet peeve of mine...

WHY DON'T PEOPLE LOOK THROUGH THE PREFERENCES/OPTIONS OF VIDEO GAMES WHEN THEY INSTALL THEM?

There is an option in SWTOR right in the preferences to disable the cover bar. Use it. Lol. (The fact that every 30 seconds for the first couple weeks, someone was asking how to do something that was plainly visible in the preferences didn't help, I'm sure; but seriously, the first thing you should do any time you install ANY game is go through the prefs and check stuff out.)

/end rant

P.S., Your legacy name carries over to the Republic side so you must switch servers if you want a different legacy name on the same account for your Republic alt.

Galen96

Reaction score
unsubbed today... just not worth the monthly sub in my eyes... I'll revisit it in 6 months...

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Ended up selling my unused activation key on eBay. Didn't make my money back but it wasn't a total loss.

No regrets after playing the early access.

Msfann

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed the game but i wanted to try the 14 day trial before i buy, i read that anyone with a active subscription gets 25 free trial invites, anyone want to toss me one please? I don't want to leave my email address here but if someone wants to PM me i can give you my email.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Anyone that wants the extended free trial can PM me.

I've got to say, I'm liking the changes in the patch that went live today, 1.2. The Legacy system's cool, and the UI customization is pretty damn sleek.

Msfann

Reaction score
Thank you Roland! I don't know what i would do without Seahawks.net and all of the awesome people.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
sammyc521":nzvbkfz3 said:
Seems like some users are pissed that they're offering free weekends.

People piss and moan about everything, I can't even begin to fathom why people would be annoyed with free trials.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I've never been a gamer but I did the 7 day trial back in March and I got hooked. I'm a level 40 Jedi Sentinel after almost 2 months of playing 10 hours a week or so. Sold my Transformer Prime so I could afford a laptop that could run this game. I suck but I can't quit. I Shalln't.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I've nothing to compare it too really since this is my first MMO but it's pretty fulfilling.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody still playing this? I took some time away but now I'm back at it harder than ever.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2w4chro7 said:
Anybody still playing this? I took some time away but now I'm back at it harder than ever.

I may have underestimated this game. What does it have that is better than night elf chicks?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
JesterHawk":2elxopf0 said:
Zebulon Dak":2elxopf0 said:

I may have underestimated this game. What does it have that is better than night elf chicks?

I will not acknowledge your innuendo.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sith Twi'lek > female Night Elves x1,000.

I'm playing again, me and a few friends resubscribed a couple months back. Expansion's coming, and it looks like PvP will be a little more balanced; thank God. Leveling alts is still fun.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
How many characters have you played, Ro? I just finally hit 50 with my Sith Inquisitor after leaving my old Jedi Knight at 45 because, well, because I suck and I got stuck and gave up. I've started a Jedi Consular and a Smuggler now, both around level 6, but I don't know if I want to keep going with either, they just don't seem to do it for me. The Sith Inquisitor story was the best by far, IMO.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I was hardcore playing it for a while with a couple of real-life friends in the first few months following release, then we all cancelled for a while, then resumed and hardcored it up again for a couple of months and then slowed down, which is where we're at right now. I've got a level 50 of every advanced class on the Empire side, and a 50 Sage on the Republic side...lol. So, 9 50s, total.

Best story on Empire side is dark side Bounty Hunter. If you haven't played one, you need to. It's freakin' amazing. You're such a bad-ass, it's not even funny. Well, it's actually hysterical many times, but you know what I mean.