Shop at Amazon.com and support Seahawks.NET

Shelinhawk

Reaction score
Where can I find the link, I need to order a couple of things through Amazon, and would like to help a little

TheHawkster

Reaction score
falcongoggles":6v4pev5w said:
Dropped $4,000 on amazon last night on a new camera with the link. Hope it helps!

Whatever dude! I bought a $24 laptop battery with the linky thingy a couple days ago! lol

Batteries are super cheap these days!

bellingerga

Reaction score
bought some new Seymour Duncan pickups for my guitar, using the link. Probably won't make a big diff, but hey it's the thought that counts??? hehe

bellingerga

Reaction score
Just wondering, is it ok if I share that link with people who have nothing to do with .net? Say I have a couple non .net related friends, and they shop at amazon ALOT. There's no problem with me askin if they wouldnt mind helpin out by using the link?

Probably a silly question but I had to ask first.

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
bellingerga":2ye0f1pm said:
Just wondering, is it ok if I share that link with people who have nothing to do with .net? Say I have a couple non .net related friends, and they shop at amazon ALOT. There's no problem with me askin if they wouldnt mind helpin out by using the link?

Probably a silly question but I had to ask first.

Yes, I have a huge problem with accepting money from non-Seahawk fans. :sarcasm_off:

Not at all, in fact I heartily approve of this! Anyone using our link to buy helps to pay the ever-increasing costs of hosting this hive of demonspawn another week.

Vance87

Reaction score
I'll use it, always like supporting good causes. ;)

grizbob

Reaction score
Not trying to toot my own horn, but I've been using the link for quite some time now, and I've got to say it beats all the other online shopping sites that Ive tried hands down.

And the best part is, it helps to support my home on the internet!! A true win win :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

ps Just received my latest shipment, a pair of binoculars for watching the GB game in 3 weeks!!

GeekHawk

Reaction score
It's textbook time again, all you college students! Save some bux compared to buying from the college bookstore, and support this site as well. I am!

Reaction score
I just bought a $180 tablet on Friday night, using the link. Glad to be able to donate!

Verndog

Reaction score
I'm an Amazon prime member and saved the link in my bookmarks to use all year long. I spend around $3,000.+ per year there with free 2nd day shipping on many items.

cdallan

Reaction score
Can I ask if the link is set up so as to recognise UK orders? I have been using the link, then when it takes me to amazon.com, then it recognises that I am shopping from the UK and gives me a link to the UK site. I go throught this link and buy stuff. Just wondering if you still get your kick-back if I do this.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Does the link work for kindle books? I buy a lot of books, and I know it won't help a lot, but I'm sure every cent counts.