NFC West - every team with winning record

nsport

Reaction score
Best division DEFENSIVELY in football - in offense, I wouldn't say we're all that great. Funny how the swinging door of offense/defense so rarely comes at the same time. Dare I say all 4 teams must bear down and compete on defense because their offenses are so bad?

drdiags

Reaction score
ske4kix":1k065jmm said:
Sorry, the head ref who announced, " the ruling on the field stands." said he would have called it an interception along with another replacement ref. Either way you guys got away with one and can enjoy the good fortune.

Who gives a crap. This time next year the only ones biotching about this will be Packers fans. Or trolls wanting to get a rise out of whatever accomplishments this team makes this year. Congrats on the win. I will take the asterisk, I am sure the Steelers fans feel the same about their *XL label. Probably not.

ske4kix

Reaction score
ivotuk":z3rhvaud said:
Incorrect. None of the referees said that they were wrong. The replay referee upheld the call but he did say that he "probably would have called it an int." but what do you expect him to say? He's not going to say anything that will piss people off.

You haveno idea whether the call was right or wrong.

Replay officals don't have the authority/power to overturn calls, they simply help decide wether a call is eligible for review. The referee under the hood (head ref) is the one who ulitmatlely determines the call.

Is it odd that most everyone...except Hawks fans and Roger Godell think it was an interception?

ske4kix

Reaction score
drdiags":3kadpohc said:
ske4kix":3kadpohc said:
Sorry, the head ref who announced, " the ruling on the field stands." said he would have called it an interception along with another replacement ref. Either way you guys got away with one and can enjoy the good fortune.

Who gives a crap. This time next year the only ones biotching about this will be Packers fans. Or trolls wanting to get a rise out of whatever accomplishments this team makes this year. Congrats on the win. I will take the asterisk, I am sure the Steelers fans feel the same about their *XL label. Probably not.

Meant it to be funny/light hearted, but apparently it's still a touchy subject.

No doubt take the win and run with it.

grizbob

Reaction score
You say that like it's a good thing, I'd much rather have the rest of division lose when we win :mrgreen: :49ersmall: :tardssmall: :ramssmall-2:

Seeker

Reaction score
This is the division of kings,

funny thing is, word on the street is that this is also known as the "bad boys" division. hard yards. you run cross that middle, you gon get hit and you gonna spit the dope out!

goodbye "finesse" persona.

HawkHack

Reaction score
ske4kix":1qy77fsn said:
drdiags":1qy77fsn said:
ske4kix":1qy77fsn said:

Meant it to be funny/light hearted, but apparently it's still a touchy subject.

No doubt take the win and run with it.

No worries, ske4kix, but take a look at the whole game (or at least the second half) and notice that BOTH teams benefited from crappy calls. It's hard to say what would have ("should have") happened, but just looking at the last play -- which was, possibly, a gift to us -- is not seeing the whole picture.

I think that's what irks us Seahawk fans: that ESPN showed the LAST PLAY over and over again but failed to show any of the OTHER PLAYS that were affected by poor officiating.

That, plus the fact that that ONE CALL overshadows our dominant first-half defensive performance.

Latest posts