What to do with Breno Giacomini?

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Honestly, barring injuries, I'm done with him. For a stagnant offense, we simply can't have his stupid hot-headed crap. I'm pissed. Teammates are going to start hating him too if he's constantly costing them. Dudes, something like 55 yards of penalties in 5 quarters of football. One guy simply cannot cause you that much yardage EVER.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Greenhell":1nx8r0w7 said:
Could someone explain his two goof ups? I was traveling home from a weekend get away.
He had a completely unnecessary holding penalty that wiped out a 56-yard pass to Tate in the 1st quarter and then had another unnecessary roughness penalty for a late hit after Obomanu had an 11-yard run at the end of the 1st quarter. Pete benched him for the 2nd quarter as a message to pull his head out of his @$$.

Greenhell

Reaction score
SeatownJay":n5zcwdss said:
Greenhell":n5zcwdss said:
Could someone explain his two goof ups? I was traveling home from a weekend get away.
He had a completely unnecessary holding penalty that wiped out a 56-yard pass to Tate in the 1st quarter and then had another unnecessary roughness penalty for a late hit after Obomanu had an 11-yard run at the end of the 1st quarter. Pete benched him for the 2nd quarter as a message to pull his head out of his @$$.

Tanks man. What a meathead. Glad PC benched his ass if even for just awhile.

morgulon1

Reaction score
The Radish":1lz8eenv said:
Did you see the look on his face standing on the sidelines watching the offense without him? He looked truly stricken. Lets hope that's the start of something great.

Also I'd wager that everyone on this team is trying to show the defense they are tough too. Gotta be catching.

:les:

Giacomini is a freaking dirtbag and I like it. Although I dont condone the penalties ( the timing is unreal), I do like the fact that our offensive line has a thugish kinda unSeattle like feel to it. Remember when our o-line was considered "soft"?

dunceface

Reaction score
SNDavidson":378feyaj said:
I dunno but step number one has to be "wax eyebrows", he looked like an angry muppet when they took him out.
SERIOUSLY. he looked like Bert's bully big brother...

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
morgulon1":1f5ianpd said:
The Radish":1f5ianpd said:
Did you see the look on his face standing on the sidelines watching the offense without him? He looked truly stricken. Lets hope that's the start of something great.

Also I'd wager that everyone on this team is trying to show the defense they are tough too. Gotta be catching.

:les:

Giacomini is a freaking dirtbag and I like it. Although I dont condone the penalties ( the timing is unreal), I do like the fact that our offensive line has a thugish kinda unSeattle like feel to it. Remember when our o-line was considered "soft"?

Godspeed dirtbags! Godspeed!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1r2x3kc3 said:
Greenhell":1r2x3kc3 said:
Pete benched him for the 2nd quarter as a message to pull his head out of his @$$.

...and it's about time. That was a 'leap forward' I've been waiting to see from Pete. Disciplined play requires you make players accountable for their actions. Good on ya, Pete!

suppaball

Reaction score
I saw him late in the game walk away from the pile, after some shoving, with his arms up like dude this time it's not me.

sutz

Reaction score
We still have to play him, he's our best option right now. But the leash should be short. He's hurt the team a lot.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I don't know which one to be more agitated at, Giacomini or Okung. They have both been killing us lately. The penalties are drive killers and people will be watching film and preying on that in a game. Like others have said I like that physicality during the play, but jeez rein it in once the whistle blows Breno! Pete was absolutely right to bench him today!

sutz

Reaction score
I though Okung had a relatively clean game today.

No?

Basis4day

Reaction score
I'd like to think that Breno will get it together now that he got benched for a series.

Twisted

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":1bdx2xru said:
I think we need to keep the best players we have on the field. Breno is our best option at RT, especially to help Lynch.

why? the offense isn't scoring that much as it is, he's just an insurance policy insuring they wont score...

if you become more of a liability than an asset its time... ;)

Smoke

Reaction score
He's hateful. I want his Jersey. I hate the procedural penalties, I love the personal fouls. Bench him during the game to put his anger in check, but please let him Piss off and dominate everyone prior to benching.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
morgulon1":2ld42lrv said:

Yeah, and now it's considered "self-eviscerating". That's a lateral move, not an improvement. I'm glad Pete "Rah-Rah" Carroll is being a typical no-nonsense coach with this guy.

Who replaced Breno when he came out? How'd he do?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
We worry so much about this because..? Our offense has so much trouble making points.