Our pass rush is officially no longer our big weakness.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Next whipping boy up!

    Looking at you Leroy Hill and Trufant

    :141847_bnono:


    :sarcasm_off:
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5228
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


  • Really? 'Cause we didn't get home last week. Against the Rams.
    Image
    User avatar
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *
     
    Posts: 8989
    Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:16 pm


  • I'm happy to see we finally did it on the road.

    Our pass rush has been outstanding at home, and sub par on the road. We finally got a good one on the road.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3592
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 pm


  • Jazzhawk wrote:Really? 'Cause we didn't get home last week. Against the Rams.


    That's because they went to a quick passing game. It's hard to get a sack when the ball is out of the QB's hand in 2 seconds.
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5228
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


  • So then I figure it may be a problem at NE next week with Welker
    fav13259
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 251
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:26 am
    Location: Whittier, CA


  • Put sherman on welker, boom problem solved.
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    User avatar
    Seeker
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1343
    Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:21 pm


  • welker is too short to see over our DBs to see the pass coming.
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1522
    Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am


  • hawksfan515 wrote:Next whipping boy up!

    Looking at you Leroy Hill and Trufant

    :141847_bnono:


    :sarcasm_off:


    It's sounding more like Geno.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    User avatar
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3193
    Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 am


  • Just like the Rams and Packers showed against this defense.
    It'll take a week and a half to drive the field doing all short passes.
    Thats if you can execute that consistently.

    Then, you hit the red zone and get stuffed.
    GET YOUR EAR PLUGS READY!!!
    DROPPIN' THE NOISE HAMMER AT THE SOUTH ALASKA INSANE ASYLUM
    User avatar
    TheHawkster
    * NET Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 1969
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:00 am
    Location: Puyallup


  • Basis4day wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:Next whipping boy up!

    Looking at you Leroy Hill and Trufant

    :141847_bnono:


    :sarcasm_off:


    It's sounding more like Geno.


    BRENO :mrgreen:
    User avatar
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2624
    Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 pm


  • TheHawkster wrote:Just like the Rams and Packers showed against this defense.
    It'll take a week and a half to drive the field doing all short passes.
    Thats if you can execute that consistently.

    Then, you hit the red zone and get stuffed.


    Slash us with 1000 papercuts while awaiting the ineviable boned-headed moves from our offense...or maybe Bellechick takes a play from Fisher and nails is with a trick play. :34853_doh: Sounds like a plan.
    User avatar
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2624
    Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 pm


  • Until they get more consistent it is still a weakness.
    User avatar
    razor150
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1815
    Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:22 am


  • HawKnPeppa wrote:
    Basis4day wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:Next whipping boy up!

    Looking at you Leroy Hill and Trufant

    :141847_bnono:


    :sarcasm_off:


    It's sounding more like Geno.


    BRENO :mrgreen:

    BRENO damnyou, BRENO!!!
    Image
    "Tracy Porter lost his manhood when Marshawn stiff armed him" some dude on youtube.
    User avatar
    suppaball
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2812
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm
    Location: Oroville CA.


  • I was crackin up when i was yellin at the TV to take him out of the game and then they did! bahahahaaaaa eyebrows.
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3316
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


  • dunceface wrote:bahahahaaaaa eyebrows.

    Dude, those aren't eyebrows... those are misplaced mustaches.
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

    your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    User avatar
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3085
    Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am


  • Hahahahaaaa
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3316
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am




It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:10 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information