props to seahawks secondary

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
props to seahawks secondary
Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:46 am
  • sherman and browner and the safeties look like the best secondary in the league. i really envy you guys. its so hard to find good guys in pass coverage, especially in today's pass-happy era.

niner secondary is solid but nowhere near as good as the seahawks. In terms of tackling, helping with stopping the rush, and delivering big hits, I think the seahawks and niners secondaries are pretty even. But in terms of pure pass coverage, the seahawks take the cake. Clearly the best in the league.

Congrats to you guys for that.
    Carhanu21
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: props to seahawks secondary
Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:49 am
  • Thank you and it sure feels good to hear and know one of our once weakest position has came so far to be viewd by many as best in the league!
    YaktownHawK
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:50 am
  • Yep! Thanks for that. Appreciate the acknowledgement!
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:52 am
  • imo, the cornerback is the most difficult position (except for maybe quarterback) to find truly elite players. Even the really good cornerbacks can get burned by average wide receivers. If you can find cornerbacks that can consistently shut down receivers, you have a HUGE advantage.
    Carhanu21
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:27 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information