Two TDs allowed in the last FOUR GAMES

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
That is what our defense has done. The offense and special teams have allowed as many touchdowns over the last four games as the defense has. Plus that is against Tony Romo, Aaron Rodgers, Sam Bradford (eh), and Cam Newton.

What this D is doing is pretty damned incredible.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
They are #1 in total defense pending tonight's outcome between Jets/Texans. This defense is rock solid.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Plus the one allowed against the Packers should have never happened, anyway. The Hawks defense stopped the Packers at mid-field in my book.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we'll probably be #2 after tonight's game. Texans D is fierce, and the Jets are horrible on offense.

lukerguy

Reaction score
The Texans have had a soft soft schedule thus far. Dolphins, Jaguars, Titans, Broncos, Jets. Outside of the Broncos, they have faced one explosive offense thus far..

Conversely, we've had to face Dallas, GB, and Carolina. Also, they gave up 25 points vs the Broncos and 330 yards passing to Peyton.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
No no no, you are all confused. I have been watching ESPN and Kolb owned us in Arizona, Romo had an off day, Rodgers was playing against us and the refs and had an off day and Newton is in a sophmore slump. So our defense sucks, maybe average at best :sarcasm_off:

Blitzer88

Reaction score
That is a pretty cool stat, but boy is the defense gonna need to step up this Sunday against the Pats.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I love love LOVE our defense and please don't hit me with too many tomatoes but if I am allowed one critique...PASS RUSH could be better. I'm still seeing too much time for QB's to settle in and look over their options.

Outside of that? SPECTACULAR.

Twisted

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1nbarlkt said:
Unfortunately, we'll probably be #2 after tonight's game. Texans D is fierce, and the Jets are horrible on offense.

haha, lol oddly enough as battered and bruised the Jets are they're still in the monday night game against the texans @ 11;22 into the 4th, 17-23

go Jets!!

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Twisted":1b7lgybs said:
ad the Jets are getting the ball back...

Jets have 252 yds right now.
Seattle is averaging 258.

Texans were averaging in the 260's going into tonight

****EDIT****

Shonn Green just did it!

Omahawk

Reaction score
Holy crap. That is simply amazing. thank you so much for bringing that stat to our attention. :179417:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Soooo....Are we the #1 D now? How did the stats end up for the Texans D?