Madden 13 - XBOX 360 - Seahawks.net Connected Careers League

rpmischris

Reaction score
Yeah I looked at the stats and it looked to be a back and forth affair all game. I wish they had some feature to where as I could view highlights from that game. That would be cool!

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Looks like everyone but Traumahawk has played their games. We'll advance tomorrow afternoon if he doesn't play before then.

rpmischris

Reaction score
I didn't run it up. It is your job to stop my offense with a 70ovr QB in Ryan Mallet throwing to a 68ovr Ramses Barden. It looks like I ran it up because you don't know how to pass efficiently, hence the 6 ints.

rpmischris

Reaction score
Also, there is no reason to be mad at me. I didn't know your playing style/skill and I just didn't want to take any chances of you making an epic comeback. I thought you played a very fine game and gave you positive feedback on xbox live for it.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Yeah if you get thumped by Ryan Mallett you can of have to take it lol. Sorry to hear the game wasn't super competitive, but your still 2-1!

Edit: We've advanced to week 3

Cadillac

Reaction score
This game is absolutely ridiculous. I wanted to make a post in the persona of Miami Madden, but this needs to be said.

First of all, let me be clear: I won this week.

I won on a last second field goal (ironically, the Phins lost to the Jets by virtue of missing one), but it should have been a blowout. Why? Well, the jets scored 29 points on under 150 yards of total offense. How? THREE fumbles. BY THREE DIFFERENT PLAYERS! Two of which, I might add, occurred with the use of the right bumper (doesn't) protect ball button.

What else? You'll notice that Shonn Green leads the league in broken tackles.

A win's a win, but christ.

rpmischris

Reaction score
Cadillac":rj9emdsf said:
This game is absolutely ridiculous. I wanted to make a post in the persona of Miami Madden, but this needs to be said.

I won on a last second field goal (ironically, the Phins lost to the Jets by virtue of missing one), but it should have been a blowout. Why? Well, the jets scored 29 points on under 150 yards of total offense. How? THREE fumbles. BY THREE DIFFERENT PLAYERS! Two of which, I might add, occurred with the use of the right bumper (doesn't) protect ball button.

Holy beejesus batman. lol. That is why I don't run much at all in this game. Too many issues with the run game; The RB will run into their own lineman and fall down, RB fumbles too much, juke/truck seems to not work when you want it to or need it to the most.

rpmischris

Reaction score
PATRIOTS PRESS RELEASE:

Due to the rise of Mallett and Ramses Barden... Tom Brady and Wes Welker will be on the trade block. We are looking for various personnel/picks to fill their roster spots. Our top priority is finding a good young man to man CB. Second, we would like to find possibly another young QB with good deep ball accuracy. Third, we will entertain the notion of a WR with a good release rating (due to the rise of man coverage). As an organization we must also acknowledge how badly the Hawks defense destroyed us this past Sunday in real life. We suck as an organization and will only ever beat Pete Carrol and the hawks in a video game. That is all. Time to go cut some more sweatshirts at the sleeves.

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
I've won my last couple of games, but I'm having trouble getting my offense going. The AI seems better on this setting than in previous years. At least it makes it more challenging.

BTW, I'm the Bears and offered a new contract to Urhlacher, but I'm thinking of trading him while his value is high. Not sure if I'll pull the trigger and may keep him if he accepts the contract, but if the right offer comes along and someone needs a mlb, hit me up.

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
Real DTM, I was wondering after the season if it's still possible on the game to upload the ncaa 13 draft class into the game? I know you used to be able to and don't have the game myself, but was wondering if it is still possible? If so, maybe one of us can rent it on Gamefly or something and transfer it since I don't usually buy the NCAA game. I bought it a couple of years ago, but I played Madden so much more.

Galen96

Reaction score
throwing deep with a 21 point lead with under 2 minutes to go is called running it up.... but ok.

rpmischris

Reaction score
Galen96":171olak6 said:
throwing deep with a 21 point lead with under 2 minutes to go is called running it up.... but ok.

dude I was throwing 10-15 yard fades (hardly considered deep) because you were stacking the box defending the run. So, why on earth would I run the ball... to go three and out and give the ball back to you. Makes sense :sarcasm_on: . Also, 10-15 yard fades turned into more because of yac and because you failed to play defense or have any sort of defensive scheme/adjustment. Again... you got beat up through the air by RYAN MALLET. Come On Man. If I had Brady in I would have put up a hundred on you. Just learn to play better and PLEASE stop whining I don't want to hear anymore of it :177692:

rpmischris

Reaction score
hawksfanohio":fo3qguof said:
Real DTM, I was wondering after the season if it's still possible on the game to upload the ncaa 13 draft class into the game? I know you used to be able to and don't have the game myself, but was wondering if it is still possible? If so, maybe one of us can rent it on Gamefly or something and transfer it since I don't usually buy the NCAA game. I bought it a couple of years ago, but I played Madden so much more.

They took the import draft class feature out of this Madden but it will be back for next years edition.

Galen96

Reaction score
rpmischris":3556j6gk said:
Galen96":3556j6gk said:

dude I was throwing 10-15 yard fades (hardly considered deep) because you were stacking the box defending the run. So, why on earth would I run the ball... to go three and out and give the ball back to you. Makes sense :sarcasm_on: . Also, 10-15 yard fades turned into more because of yac and because you failed to play defense or have any sort of defensive scheme/adjustment. Again... you got beat up through the air by RYAN MALLET. Come On Man. If I had Brady in I would have put up a hundred on you. Just learn to play better and PLEASE stop whining I don't want to hear anymore of it :177692:

mmhmm, we'll see about that.. and for what its worth... after 21 up, i walked away.. problem with madden is, either everything goes your way, or nothing does. there is hardly ever a middle ground. after pick 3, I stopped caring enough.

rpmischris

Reaction score
And I could definitely tell you stopped caring by your play calling. I get pissed off at times as well and most of the time it is at Madden and the computer than it is the other player. Hell I tried to add you as a friend and I gave you positive rep on Live. I understand your frusterated but why insult the way I play Madden? I didn't showboat or anything; there was no onside kicks; I only went for it on 4th down in the your redzone (and failed). I thought we played a relatively clean game and that is an accomplishment in itself. Play some of these random douches online and you will see all sorts of cheats and trickery with a mix of taking advantage of the a.i. faults.

Cadillac

Reaction score
rpmischris":1f92agzs said:
Cadillac":1f92agzs said:

Holy beejesus batman. lol. That is why I don't run much at all in this game. Too many issues with the run game; The RB will run into their own lineman and fall down, RB fumbles too much, juke/truck seems to not work when you want it to or need it to the most.

Well, that's the thing. The one fumble where I didn't use the right bumper was a run with Reggie Bush, but the other two were by Fasano and Ochocinco on passes, where they had run >5 yards after the catch...