Madden 13 - XBOX 360 - Seahawks.net Connected Careers League

rpmischris

Reaction score
I never use the right bumper. Instead I just flick the right stick up to hopefully truck for a few yards. I figure that I will eventually cough it up so why not try for a few more yards. The 49ers however are my kryptonite. It seems that whenever I play them, human or ai, my guys catch fumbleitis. just happens I guess.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Yeah as someone else said there's no import draft features this year. :(. Planning on advancing Saturday, figure nothing will be done today with the hawks game and all and I know a few people have games to play. If there's issues getting a match scheduled (ViKings v 49ers) let me know and I'll see if I can contact the other person.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Looks like the Bears and Seahawks still have games to play against the CPU. The Vikings and 49ers (both offsities) have a game against eachother. As neither of these people are on the forums, or atleast I don't know their forum names I will be advancing saturday afternoon as planned whether they play or not. I will of course allow extra time when it's 2 .net members playing.

rpmischris

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":ls9h3n4a said:
Looks like the Bears and Seahawks still have games to play against the CPU. The Vikings and 49ers (both offsities) have a game against eachother. As neither of these people are on the forums, or atleast I don't know their forum names I will be advancing saturday afternoon as planned whether they play or not. I will of course allow extra time when it's 2 .net members playing.

Ya I for one do not mind the advance at all. I would like to catch up to the regular season schedule and besides, these guys should be members of this site at the very least. It makes it easier to communicate with one another.

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
Could u advance on Sunday? I've been working a lot with two jobs and won't get a chance to play until probably Saturday night. I'm on eastern time so I should have it played by 10 eastern at the latest. Let me know if this is ok.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
That's fine, i'm totally ok with doing that sort of thing for members.

edit: advance date changed to sunday am.

Just a note to anyone interested in joining. We are still in week 3, there are no player teams in the NFC or AFC South, nor the AFC West. Some good teams with 2-0 records still available.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I'll be advancing after the first set of games this morning, possibly at half time.

Seahawks, 49ers and Vikings did not get their games done! I'll send them all messages on xbox live and hopefully we can avoid that in the future.

EDIT: Advanced.

The three teams that autoplayed had some serious injuries :X, and the Seahawks can't catch a break... other than limbs

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Well shoot looks like everyone except Vikings, 49ers and Seahawks have played again. I'll advance tomorrow night if I don't hear back from them. :cry:

Cadillac

Reaction score
Surprisingly, it won't happen to me until week 12 (vs SEA), but what are we to do if one of us is to go against an inactive member?

Also, the Saints wouldn't take a Ricky Williamsian haul for Jimmy Graham. Frustrating.

Killed the Cards, though! Didn't give up a single offensive point. If not for an Air Jordan move by William Gay, I would've shut them out.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
haha that's awesome, and yeah sometimes the picks are just ridick. I would hope we could get Traumahawk to play these games, just need to pester him on here and on XBOX Live. The two off-sities are another story, if we can't get into contact with them I'll just remove them. I don't want an active person to lose/get injuries from a sim game, just wouldn't be fair to those active.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I advanced to the next week!

Some how Terrence McGee (my 3rd string cb) won DPOW over Jason Babin and his record setting 9 sacks... smh

I haven't really checked the matchups but i'm guessing we'll have a player vs. player or 2 this week. Let me know if you have scheduling conflicts etc so I can adjust the next advance time!

Thanks all, Good Luck

rpmischris

Reaction score
Did Trauma manage to play his game last week? I have to play him after this next advance and would hate to end up simming the game.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
No, and the PM's I sent him are sitting in my outbox (meaning he hasn't logged in afaik). Don't worry If it comes to that I'll just boot him so you can play the game, I'd almost rather the Seahawks be CPU controlled (I think most of us wanted to be the seahawks, that's why I didn't pick it)

rpmischris

Reaction score
^^^ agreed. If it was my choice I would be the hawks. With the hawks I like to put Golden in as my second tight end. He easily beats out linebackers running routes and isnt the worst blocker.

Cadillac

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2yfktd8d said:
No, and the PM's I sent him are sitting in my outbox (meaning he hasn't logged in afaik). Don't worry If it comes to that I'll just boot him so you can play the game, I'd almost rather the Seahawks be CPU controlled (I think most of us wanted to be the seahawks, that's why I didn't pick it)

Yes, most of us :mrgreen:

[youtube]4BHVP3Ltia8[/youtube]

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Yeah I've been meaning to Ask how Jeff Ireland got all of those 80+ WRs so easily? I try and give away 2 first round picks for an 80 player and the cpu tells me to F off.

Cadillac

Reaction score
Well, when Anthony Fasano tore his labrum, and I was in search of tight end help, I came to the conclusion that trading was not as easy and cut and dry as in years past; New Orleans rejected My 2012 1st and 2nd, plus my 2013 1st for Jimmy Graham.

I began to look closer at what other teams needed, and spent some time searching for matches.... it takes creativity and patience.

Latest posts