UW vs Cal: The Tosh bowl

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Well shit. I dont want Maynard hurt... Ducks get to play them next week, i was looking forward to about 8 interceptions. But yea... that looked bad teh way he went down. I think it was the knee.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Now all Washington has to do is manage 3 snaps of the ball without fumbling it. Normally I'd say I wasn't worried, but tonight I am.

jkitsune

Reaction score
A win is a win, especially on the road. If we can get past Utah we have a legit chance to end 8-4 (though I wouldn't put it past the Huskies to drop the Apple Cup, the way they play on the road).

Also, 1000!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
jkitsune":26vckquj said:
A win is a win, especially on the road. If we can get past Utah we have a legit chance to end 8-4 (though I wouldn't put it past the Huskies to drop the Apple Cup, the way they play on the road).

Also, 1000!

End of the schedule is very soft.. you'll probably be looking at Las Vegas Bowl bid at this rate

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
I don't what's more embarrassing: Keith Price's performance on national TV, or Husky fans storming the field after win against Oregon State.

canzag

Reaction score
Looks like a bowl bid is all but locked up now.a win is a win.They could end up 8-4.With the injuries they had 7 wins would be a decent year.

CPHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":hwanytig said:
Well shit. I dont want Maynard hurt... Ducks get to play them next week, i was looking forward to about 8 interceptions. But yea... that looked bad teh way he went down. I think it was the knee.

Wow, that was about the dirtiest play I have seen all year. Shelton has to let go of his leg there, that was about as bad as the hit on Wheaton last week.