If Leon and Golden were to be injured...

dunceface

Reaction score
BUT WHAT IF EVERYONE ON THE TEAM INCLUDING BACKUPS AND THE PRACTICE SQUAD GOT INJURED?!!!?!?!?!?!!!??

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Richard Sherman

when i was at the panthers game I noticed that Sherman , Tate and Leon were the ones catching the punts during pre-game

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":lv407ygc said:
Richard Sherman

when i was at the panthers game I noticed that Sherman , Tate and Leon were the ones catching the punts during pre-game

He has great hands - former WR. And it would be a blast to see him yelling "U mad, Bro?" at the kicker as he raced by.

The Radish

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":3cy5zau4 said:
Sgt. Largent":3cy5zau4 said:
Bobby Joe Edmunds.

:th2thumbs: THIS !!

Stupid Hypo deserves stupid answer.......

I'll bet 1/2 these guys don't even know who Bobby Joe Edmonds is ?????

:141847_bnono: :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono:

More than half.

He'd be great cause he could use his new Camero.

How many top 10 programs can say there were brought down by a Chevrolet Camero?

:les:

seedhawk

Reaction score
Bullpuckey! We just sign Sam whatshername from the salt lake city peewee / midget league and we are good to go. :sarcasm_off:

lukerguy

Reaction score
This is probably the same guy who started the thread "We haven't had many injuries yet..." The next week we get like 4 injuries.

dunceface

Reaction score
lukerguy":18s7v5ks said:
This is probably the same guy who started the thread "We haven't had many injuries yet..." The next week we get like 4 injuries.

Hypothetical injury posts should be erased immediately before anyone can read them!

Seriously.

OP
OP
12thMan1

12thMan1

Reaction score
dunceface":zvi33cw9 said:
lukerguy":zvi33cw9 said:

Hypothetical injury posts should be erased immediately before anyone can read them!

Seriously.

It was a legitimate question I had pertaining to what the depth chart would be in that regard. And no I didn't start any previous injury threads. If you don't like the topic then you're more than free to not leave a comment.

Galen96

Reaction score
seedhawk":2j11538z said:
Bullpuckey! We just sign Sam whatshername from the salt lake city peewee / midget league and we are good to go. :sarcasm_off:

sam "flash" gordon?

Gifted1

Reaction score
Sure you don't want to promote Josh Portis from the PS to provide an avenue for him to showcase his speed?? :roll:

dunceface

Reaction score
12thMan1":1d1vha8o said:
dunceface":1d1vha8o said:
lukerguy":1d1vha8o said:

Seriously.

It was a legitimate question I had pertaining to what the depth chart would be in that regard. And no I didn't start any previous injury threads. If you don't like the topic then you're more than free to not leave a comment.

But then I wouldn't get a rebuttle :(