I'm scared

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The one that is most troubling to me is Red's foot injury, which could be the reason for the drop off in run defense of late.

Foot injuries and big men don't go together very well.

I'll be watching Red very closely this Sunday.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
KJ is the only one "for sure" out this weekend. The run D should be better with Jones back.

kjreid

Reaction score
Losing KJ hurts a little but let's be realistic, the Jets have packed it in and one long drive in the 1st quarter that ends in a TD will solidify the lay down of the Jets. this won't be close.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
kjreid":2d53yn04 said:
Losing KJ hurts a little but let's be realistic, the Jets have packed it in and one long drive in the 1st quarter that ends in a TD will solidify the lay down of the Jets. this won't be close.

I'm thinking the opposite. If there's ONE team with a losing record that is not going to lay down and quit, it's the Jets. They almost beat the Pats and Texans, this is not an easy win for us by any stretch.

The Jets offense is struggling to be consistent, but their defense is every bit as nasty as ours, so don't count on a blowout.

Basis4day

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":odbd9c2m said:
The one that is most troubling to me is Red's foot injury, which could be the reason for the drop off in run defense of late.

Foot injuries and big men don't go together very well.

I'll be watching Red very closely this Sunday.

Or maybe it's because we played the best RB in the game in AP and a damn good running game in SF? Remember, our opponents are paid to play football as well.

redhawk253

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":335ke0yd said:
KJ is the only one "for sure" out this weekend. The run D should be better with Jones back.

correct me if im wrong but wasn't jason jones brought in largely for collapsing the pocket/pass rush up the middle and not run defense? i thought he rotates out according to whether its a run/pass situation along with bruce?

CANHawk

Reaction score
redhawk253":3lsyi08x said:
Seahwkgal":3lsyi08x said:

correct me if im wrong but wasn't jason jones brought in largely for collapsing the pocket/pass rush up the middle and not run defense? i thought he rotates out according to whether its a run/pass situation along with bruce?

Absolutely correct Red. That was the big hoggies of our #1 run defense unit that ADP did that to. Really, it makes that run all the more impressive.

sutz

Reaction score
This time of year, the injury report grows and grows. As was said earlier, though, most of those DNPs are just guys resting and letting various bumps and bruises heal up a bit.

The actual OUT list will be much shorter, I'm sure.