I'll tell you what, this Seahawks team is pretty damn good!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • They've made some good to great teams looks absolutely silly. The Vikings are playing well and I expect a much more dominant game today against a team that is coming off of a bye.

That extra 3 days can be a negative for an undisciplined team such as New York. The Seahawks on the other hand have become very disciplined under Pete Carroll and the by couldn't have come at a better time with all the nicks and injuries. It will be especially good for the rookies who are used to being close to the end of their season. Now they can get their second wind.

Another thing that I have been thinking about lately is how good the coaching has been in the planning department. They've slowly brought the offense along so that they can absorb and adjust to the plays, adding a little more complication each week. Not only that, but they use the plays to set up future opponents, showing something different each week with a trick play that will add to the things that next weeks team will have to study.

The whole offensive game plan has developed as if they were looking down the road to our toughest games, setting the offense up to be successful against Chicago, Arizona and San Francisco. I see this team making a run in the second half, following Pete's mantra of "It's not how you start, but how you finish."

All of this points to the importance of strong, disciplined play today and a win being important because of the upcoming bye and the effect it will have on this young team.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• 2 home games in a row is a big advantage
    themunn
    NET Veteran

• Yeah, I'll take the home win. Felt good to see the offense overcome after being 'tarded' for most of the first half. 'Rattle' RW? Yeah, good luck with that! We need the get the OL healthy during the bye. Got to get some road wins!
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• Need to see it on the road.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Win on the road, its an average team until we do that.

Pick the score, Seahawks edition - 1st Season
    http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96154

"Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Augusta, GA (Road Hawk)

• We are doing a great job lulling teams to sleep making them think we can't run a 2-minute drill to save our lives. Can't wait till we catch a team sleeping on that one.
    falcongoggles
    NET Veteran

• Substitute just a couple bone-headed 3-and-outs with some consistent chain-moving drives and this team is seriously unstoppable. A glimpse of the next few years, me hopes!
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information