Seahawks new intro song, by Paul Allen and his band

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Paul Allen, thank you for everything awesome that you've done for the Seahawks.

Now please go back and write something that DOESN'T sound like the theme for an 80's game show.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I consider myself somewhat of a music officionado, listening to everything from Classic, to Rock to Rap, and as amateur songwriting goes, this isn't too bad. It's not great, it will never make a radio playlist but it's pretty good, and to me, having it as the intro song points to the importance of a complete team atmosphere with the Seahawks.

The owner wants to be involved and has made great contributions to this team such as VMAC. Not to mention his support for Seattle with his tribute to Jimi Hendrix by building a museum. And his support of his country with the SpaceShipOne project.

He deserves to be recognized in some way and this is a great way to do it.

morgulon1

Reaction score
You know what? He owns the team and obviously he can do what he wants. He probably has people around him saying things like "Oh my gawd that freakin rocks!"

Is it to late to get "Bitterweet symphony" back?

Seaswab

Reaction score
Uh, this has been the intro song all year. If you don't like it, then you should have complained about it weeks ago, not when someone decides to make a post about it.

Slick

Reaction score
Macklemore. Meh. Our fan experience is created by the 12th man when it comes to noise. Don't try to train us like dogs to go na-na-na hey after a touchdown. Weak sauce.

I'll give Paul Allen's song a listen. Still like Bittersweet played too.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
It was kind of generic, but without lyrics, and something that was just about catchy enough to play for an intro. Mr. Allen has done so much for this team, and it's cool to see him do this too. No other owner has done anything like it, and I'm fine with that.

As for Bittersweet Symphony, we all loved it because it reminded us of a very great Seahawks team. It was the association that did it, not the music. So in ten years, get back to me and see if this doesn't send shivers down your back when you hear it. No, it's not super awesome, but it doesn't completely suck either. And it could have some pretty stellar associations with it when it's all said and done.

Greenhell

Reaction score
SharkHawk":2go06cti said:
I suggest anything by Zakk Wylde/Black Label Society. That's some pump you up music.

Oh hell YES! I've said this numerous times. BLS!

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Jamming with people is all about taking your moments and creating space for your fellow jammers. The best thing about this tune as an intro song for an NFL team is that it lays a beat to clap to and leaves space to make YOUR OWN NOISE when the players are introduced.

For anyone advocating death metal or Slayer-type music, and please don't take this personally, but oh my f&&^%$ing god, just go about enjoying that horribleness without trying to inflict it upon us, the unassuming public, thank you.