Only complaint: Subdued 12th man

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Today was by far the most pathetic I've heard from #12. Absolutely horrible. From the moment the players ran out, to the raising of the flag from a true American hero, to the game itself, by far the most docile, tame, LAME effort I have ever heard from #12 today.

Where has 12 gone???!?!?!?!?!?

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
i cant tell how loud it is because i am screaming my lungs out each snap.

i honestly have no idea how you can tell how loud it is if you are doing the same.

honestly

roghawk86

Reaction score
Completely disagree with all who are saying the stadium is quieter than usual. Been to every home game the last 4 years. BeastQuake game was obviously loudest, but the stadium is still damn loud every other game. Maybe you all should get your ears checked!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Absolutely wrong. I've been to every game at Seahawks Stadium/Qwest Field/Century Link and there's no question in my mind the crowd today was the worst ever.

And PS, don't get your panties in a bunch, I'm not talking about YOU specifically (reading these words), but the crowd in general.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'm wondering if its because of the opposition these last two weeks. I mean Dallas, Green Bay, New England.. that gets the blood flowing, I think everyone sort of expected us to handle the Jets.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
roghawk86":3w1k8wkm said:
Completely disagree with all who are saying the stadium is quieter than usual. Been to every home game the last 4 years. BeastQuake game was obviously loudest, but the stadium is still damn loud every other game. Maybe you all should get your ears checked!

Not true at all. There is a noticeable difference from previous seasons.

It kinda sucks.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":22wh2en0 said:
I'm wondering if its because of the opposition these last two weeks. I mean Dallas, Green Bay, New England.. that gets the blood flowing, I think everyone sort of expected us to handle the Jets.
Could be.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":30mic8m4 said:

i honestly have no idea how you can tell how loud it is if you are doing the same.

honestly
I could hear me yelling is how I know. I really did leave it all out there. But it was easy to look around and see others not doing the same.

Still had fun, and it was still a lot louder than Glendale.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1honz9u8 said:
Tech Worlds":1honz9u8 said:

honestly
I could hear me yelling is how I know. I really did leave it all out there. But it was easy to look around and see others not doing the same.

i call bs!! you sat on your hands! bring it bro!

nice to meet you and the misses today!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1k66vycu said:
Scottemojo":1k66vycu said:
Tech Worlds":1k66vycu said:

honestly

i call bs!! you sat on your hands! bring it bro!

nice to meet you and the misses today!
likewise. it was truly a pleasure. You and yours, Seatown, MysterMatt (who my wife said was almost as good lookin as me), ZagNut, Aros, it was like going to Mt Rushmore, only better.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Fix it. Perhaps electric cattle prods brought to the remaining games to be aimed discriminately at nearby seats could rectify the recent lack of crowd noise.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Great meeting ya finally Scott! As for the crowd, I really do think it comes down to the crowd tends to play down to the opponent as well. Not just the team. 12 is definitely in full throat when there's a big ticket team in town or a division rival. I think the collective 12 thought this game was going to be a cakewalk and the Jets are just not a team we care about or get up for here in the NW so there you have it.

StaffAmerica74

Reaction score
I flew out to see the Dallas game this year and thought that game was really loud... Much louder then the saints sunday night game in 2007 that I went to. Id say almost as loud as the tony romo fumble game.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I'm sure there are quite a few posters here who lose their voices no matter the situation, but for the crowd at large what really affects crowd noise is how much the crowd thinks they need to be loud. Division games, close games, games against good offenses, etc. Playoff games have been the loudest in my experience, but also early season divisional games especially when the weather has been mild.

Yesterday was a cold and rainy outdoor game against a team from another conference that everybody thought we would beat handily. We were never behind, and everybody felt that the Jets offense sucked. Is that an excuse? Maybe not, but it shouldn't be surprising.

If you are looking for the loudest experience come to the 49ers game and you'll get way more noise, especially if the game is close and the crowd thinks their contribution will have playoff implications.

ExperienceJones

Reaction score
Screamed as much as I do every game, Section 127 never holds back, guess I just hear myself and the people around me b/c it seemed loud to me.

vant

Reaction score
I sold my tickets yesterday :(

I'll be there for all three divisional games though.

Section 132.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Maybe the slow start with the defensive TD and the rain put a damper on things.