12/2 vs. Bears

Riley12

Reaction score
Not gunna happen. I expect our game against the 49ers to be flexed into prime time, if the 49ers haven't
used up their allotment already.

fishhawk

Reaction score
Better not be flexed! I have a 9 pm flight back to seattle after the game and will have to sell my tickets if thats the case.

hawker84

Reaction score
start looking for buyers... if the division race or seeding is decided by this game, it will get flexed to prime time....

BullHawk33

Reaction score
I was traveling for business this week waiting to catch my flight back to Seattle last night from DFW. Over some time, I started feeling nauseous and wasn't sure what was going on. Then I realized I was too close to the Dallas team store. Once I moved a couple of gates away I started feeling much better. It may be a coincidence but I think not.

I agree that there are much more appealing games to be had. I would be extremely surprised if they ever bumped up a Seahawks game this year.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Don't agree with the PP. I think there's a lot of interest in the Seahawks and especially Wilson and Lynch, and we don't have a lot of Sunday night or Monday night exposure this year. (Just one game so far, correct? Packers at Seahawks, which became infamous.) I think looking at our schedule that the most likely games to be flexed would be us at Bears or 49ers at Seahawks.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
BocciHawk":3qq35i3k said:
Don't agree with the PP. I think there's a lot of interest in the Seahawks and especially Wilson and Lynch, and we don't have a lot of Sunday night or Monday night exposure this year. (Just one game so far, correct? Packers at Seahawks, which became infamous.) I think looking at our schedule that the most likely games to be flexed would be us at Bears or 49ers at Seahawks.

I think the national audience actually enjoys watching games at Centurylink. Of course i am biased but the site of our stadium, especially at night, with the 12th man in full throat, is very impressive. I doubt the Chi town game gets flexed as that would give us an advantage. No 10 am start. There is no way the south alaska Seahawks get a break like that.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
BocciHawk":eyebnyo7 said:
We already had a Thursday night game against the Digits. I kinda doubt the next digits game will also be nationally televised.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Barthawk":7ffte7bs said:
I would think that even with the paltry records that DAL/PHI currently have, they are still a bigger draw nationally than the Bears/Seahawks..

Dallas will probably be 6-5 and that alone will be enough for them to justify having that game on, even though Philly will be at best 4-7.

Sad because they both suck and neither will be in the playoffs.

kearly

Reaction score
I could see Dallas contending in the NFC East. New York seems destined for a 9-7 season, and Dallas currently owns the tiebreaker against them by a slim margin. If Dallas finishes 5-2, assuming those losses aren't in the division, they are probably in. Heck, they might end up hosting the Seahawks.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
kearly":31gqa63p said:
Heck, they might end up hosting the Seahawks.
I'd pray for us to get a game there, if we don't win the division. It's the most mild enemy environment I can imagine in the entire NFL. Against a mediocre team in the playoffs, too.

dunceface

Reaction score
Bruce could get his first NFL sack AND first NFL playoff sack against them...

endzorn

Reaction score
I hope not. I get it HD on Sunday Ticket and they black out national games so you're forced to watch the local feed. Rather have it on HD so I can really see how crooked Pete's nose is.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
BlueTalon":35jy94ge said:
BocciHawk":35jy94ge said:
We already had a Thursday night game against the Digits. I kinda doubt the next digits game will also be nationally televised.

Maybe I'm old school but I don't consider Thursday night games nationally televised. Sunday night football is a MUCH bigger deal than either Thursday or Monday night...

BlueTalon

Reaction score
BocciHawk":3ptve7u3 said:
BlueTalon":3ptve7u3 said:
BocciHawk":3ptve7u3 said:
Maybe I'm old school but I don't consider Thursday night games nationally televised. Sunday night football is a MUCH bigger deal than either Thursday or Monday night...
It doesn't matter whether or not you consider TNF games to be nationally televised. It matters what the League and the Networks think. And I'm pretty sure they consider TNF to be nationally televised.