Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: 12/2 vs. Bears
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:47 pm 
* NET Staff *

Really needs to replace the Cowgirls/Feables game on National TV.

Post subject: Re: 12/2 vs. Bears
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:53 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*

WHAT?! How dare you suggest America's Scrotum--err, Team, be replaced on national TV!

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:07 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

RolandDeschain wrote:
America's Scrotum--err, Team, should be replaced!

Fixed it for you :D

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:09 pm 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *

Not gunna happen. I expect our game against the 49ers to be flexed into prime time, if the 49ers haven't
used up their allotment already.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:40 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Better not be flexed! I have a 9 pm flight back to seattle after the game and will have to sell my tickets if thats the case.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:45 am 
NET Veteran

start looking for buyers... if the division race or seeding is decided by this game, it will get flexed to prime time....

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:15 am 
NET Rookie

I was traveling for business this week waiting to catch my flight back to Seattle last night from DFW. Over some time, I started feeling nauseous and wasn't sure what was going on. Then I realized I was too close to the Dallas team store. Once I moved a couple of gates away I started feeling much better. It may be a coincidence but I think not.

I agree that there are much more appealing games to be had. I would be extremely surprised if they ever bumped up a Seahawks game this year.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:52 am 
NET Veteran

Don't agree with the PP. I think there's a lot of interest in the Seahawks and especially Wilson and Lynch, and we don't have a lot of Sunday night or Monday night exposure this year. (Just one game so far, correct? Packers at Seahawks, which became infamous.) I think looking at our schedule that the most likely games to be flexed would be us at Bears or 49ers at Seahawks.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:04 am 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*

BocciHawk wrote:
Don't agree with the PP. I think there's a lot of interest in the Seahawks and especially Wilson and Lynch, and we don't have a lot of Sunday night or Monday night exposure this year. (Just one game so far, correct? Packers at Seahawks, which became infamous.) I think looking at our schedule that the most likely games to be flexed would be us at Bears or 49ers at Seahawks.

I think the national audience actually enjoys watching games at Centurylink. Of course i am biased but the site of our stadium, especially at night, with the 12th man in full throat, is very impressive. I doubt the Chi town game gets flexed as that would give us an advantage. No 10 am start. There is no way the south alaska Seahawks get a break like that.

They want a competitive game, not an ass-pounding." --- Broncos Fan

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:09 am 
* NET Staff *

We should find out Monday.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:14 am 
*Bacon Eating Crusader*
*Bacon Eating Crusader*

I would think that even with the paltry records that DAL/PHI currently have, they are still a bigger draw nationally than the Bears/Seahawks..

Where can I find Seahawks98.com???

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:28 pm 
* NET Curmudgeon *
* NET Curmudgeon *

BocciHawk wrote:

We already had a Thursday night game against the Digits. I kinda doubt the next digits game will also be nationally televised.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:09 pm 
NET Starter

Barthawk wrote:
I would think that even with the paltry records that DAL/PHI currently have, they are still a bigger draw nationally than the Bears/Seahawks..

Dallas will probably be 6-5 and that alone will be enough for them to justify having that game on, even though Philly will be at best 4-7.

Sad because they both suck and neither will be in the playoffs.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:43 am 
* Mr Random Thought *

I could see Dallas contending in the NFC East. New York seems destined for a 9-7 season, and Dallas currently owns the tiebreaker against them by a slim margin. If Dallas finishes 5-2, assuming those losses aren't in the division, they are probably in. Heck, they might end up hosting the Seahawks.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:18 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*

kearly wrote:
Heck, they might end up hosting the Seahawks.

I'd pray for us to get a game there, if we don't win the division. It's the most mild enemy environment I can imagine in the entire NFL. Against a mediocre team in the playoffs, too.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:01 am 
NET Veteran

Bruce could get his first NFL sack AND first NFL playoff sack against them...

Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:23 am 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

I hope not. I get it HD on Sunday Ticket and they black out national games so you're forced to watch the local feed. Rather have it on HD so I can really see how crooked Pete's nose is.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:23 am 
NET Veteran

BlueTalon wrote:
BocciHawk wrote:

We already had a Thursday night game against the Digits. I kinda doubt the next digits game will also be nationally televised.

Maybe I'm old school but I don't consider Thursday night games nationally televised. Sunday night football is a MUCH bigger deal than either Thursday or Monday night...

Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:27 pm 
* NET Curmudgeon *
* NET Curmudgeon *

BocciHawk wrote:
BlueTalon wrote:
BocciHawk wrote:

Maybe I'm old school but I don't consider Thursday night games nationally televised. Sunday night football is a MUCH bigger deal than either Thursday or Monday night...

It doesn't matter whether or not you consider TNF games to be nationally televised. It matters what the League and the Networks think. And I'm pretty sure they consider TNF to be nationally televised.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:33 am 
* NET Radish *

You need someone with you to wake you up cause you're dreaming!

:les:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:17 pm 
NET Veteran

they need to delete TNF, period

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:00 am 
* NET Curmudgeon *
* NET Curmudgeon *

I wouldn't argue with that at all.

UNLESS they were to adopt a new scheduling rule, that TNF games and London games will only be played by teams immediately after their bye week. I'd be OK with that.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]