Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Russell Wilson will win Super Bowls with Seahawks

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

  • "RG3 and Andrew Luck will win Super Bowls but Wilson will out do them both."
    Does the author think they just hand out super bowl titles like candy?
    edogg23
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 858
    Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 8:30 pm


  • Yeah, I read this article before, and I'm not sure what to make of it. Is this a serious sports writer? It's just opinion with no real facts or comparisons to back it up. I don't get it. I mean, I like that he's praising Russell Wilson, but he doesn't really give any reasons why the praise is deserved or why his assertion should be taken seriously.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14322
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


  • I'd rather the topic header read "Seahawks will win Super Bowls with Russel Wilson"

    I saw how Neil O'Donnell won a super bowl with the Steelers.....too bad he won it for the Cowboys
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 19695
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • I thought the writing wasn't that great. Kinda grade-schoolish.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
     
    Posts: 7820
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
    Location: Eastern Washington


  • Who wrote that? Russell Wilson's brother?
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 13172
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • I have been saying this as well fwiw.
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3513
    Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am


  • That article is laughable at best.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1962
    Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am


  • What an insightful four para's... jam packed with detail.

    Now I'm definitely convinced we're onto a winner here.

    PS

    That wasn't Bleacher Report, was it?
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9977
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am


  • I like this.
    MANUNITED23
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1877
    Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:27 pm
    Location: Bay Area, CA


  • I appreciate his praise, but I felt like I was reading a report by a 5th grader. Actually, the whole thing reminds me of Ralph's theme from A Christmas Story.

    'What I want for Christmas. What I want for Christmas is a Red Rider BB gun with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time. I think that everybody should have a Red Rider BB gun. They're very good for Christmas. I don't think that a football is a very good Christmas present.'
    Guardian
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1234
    Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:51 am
    Location: Minneapolis, MN


  • Wow. Fox Sports attached their name to that article? Jesus..
    ChrisB Bacon
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 654
    Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:42 pm


  • I'm not going to read this; but I will say the non-Golic Mike on MikenMike said his favorite team is the Hawks as far as "contendor" status, and the "kid QB" will win a couple SB's.
    pehawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13971
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


  • Jeez, that read like a Traumahawk blog post; all unicorn shit and pixie farts.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *
     
    Posts: 12046
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
    Location: PoCompton, BC Canada


  • CANHawk wrote:Jeez, that read like a Traumahawk blog post; all unicorn shit and pixie farts.


    Hey, you can put as many facts into your post as you want, but it doesn't prove anything. Much better to just keep saying your opinion at length in an authoritative manner until peope lose the energy to point out you are talking out of your pipe.
    cdallan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1344
    Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:08 am
    Location: Scotland


  • Has there ever been a draft class where 3 QBs won Super Bowls let alone one of those QB winning multiple?

    2004: Eli, Big Ben......anybody else?
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1962
    Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am


  • Wow, that read like a grade school report.

    Interesting article linked at the bottom though. http://thepenaltyflagblog.com/blog/2012 ... ue-payton/
    Guy says we should fire Pete and go after Payton. And this was just after the Vikings win.
    Spounge84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1971
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 3:16 pm
    Location: Tacoma, WA


  • pehawk wrote:I'm not going to read this; but I will say the non-Golic Mike on MikenMike said his favorite team is the Hawks as far as "contendor" status, and the "kid QB" will win a couple SB's.

    ha ha.
    Lords of Scythia
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2338
    Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:32 am


  • Damn it I was trying to quote the pixie farts post.
    P.S. This article was seriously understated. The Seahawks are an effin dynasty with Wilson, people!
    Lords of Scythia
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2338
    Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:32 am


  • cdallan wrote:
    Hey, you can put as many facts into your post as you want, but it doesn't prove anything. Much better to just keep saying your opinion at length in an authoritative manner until people lose the energy to point out you are talking out of your pipe.


    You must have been a political science major.
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 12872
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With a White Girl


  • Lords of Scythia wrote:This article was seriously understated. The Seahawks are an effin dynasty with Wilson, people!


    I agree, I think we should expect at least two Super Bowls per year.
    Spounge84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1971
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 3:16 pm
    Location: Tacoma, WA


  • I didn't know T-Sizzle had a column.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 11388
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


  • meh last Thursday and Sunday is confirmation NFL officials still run this league, NO ONE wins a superbowl without their approval.
    Twisted
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1552
    Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm


  • The article seemed kind of ..... pointless. It seemed like an opinion piece of a teenage homer, but having said that I fully agree. =)
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5321
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
    Location: Beaverton, Oregon


  • I would love for this to happen!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 12764
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Seattle, WA


  • Spounge84 wrote:Wow, that read like a grade school report.

    Interesting article linked at the bottom though. http://thepenaltyflagblog.com/blog/2012 ... ue-payton/
    Guy says we should fire Pete and go after Payton. And this was just after the Vikings win.

    That guy's elevator was stuck in the basement. He says he is a Seahawks fan, but he comes across as a Pete Carroll hater. With Pete Carroll's total NFL record sitting at 52-53 after the queens game, he had the audacity (and stupidity) to say, "his record in the NFL is a losing one or break even at the very best."

    Actually, I'm kinda impressed with that article. It's not often that you can find that much stupidity crammed into four paragraphs.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
     
    Posts: 7820
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
    Location: Eastern Washington


  • Twisted wrote:meh last Thursday and Sunday is confirmation NFL officials still run this league, NO ONE wins a superbowl without their approval.


    What do you mean by this?
    GoHawks55
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 15
    Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:41 pm


  • Dan Marino never won a superbowl and he was way better than Wilson.
    Carhanu21
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 43
    Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:14 pm


  • GoHawks55 wrote:
    Twisted wrote:meh last Thursday and Sunday is confirmation NFL officials still run this league, NO ONE wins a superbowl without their approval.


    What do you mean by this?

    whatever
    TLD0550
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 355
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:50 pm


  • TLD0550 wrote:
    GoHawks55 wrote:
    Twisted wrote:meh last Thursday and Sunday is confirmation NFL officials still run this league, NO ONE wins a superbowl without their approval.


    What do you mean by this?

    whatever

    What?
    GoHawks55
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 15
    Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:41 pm




It is currently Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:05 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online