Keep Jason Jones!

NYCoug

Reaction score
So you guys have convinced me. After a few Guinness' and some Jameson, I thought about Jason Jones and what you guys have said in this thread, especially Montana. Here's the reasons why I feel Jones is a lock to get an extension of AT LEAST 3 years after this season.

1) If Jason Jones was a comic book character, his name would be "Metronome Jones." The guy is the pulse of the Seahawks defense, in my opinion. The pressure he creates up the middle allows Clemons and Irvin to do their thing, which then allows the secondary to do their thing in turn. For years we struggled to create pressure up the middle, we finally found someone who can do it, gotta keep him. He is the missing piece of the puzzle. "Jigsaw" Jones if you will.

2) Continuity.

3) We've seen the Hawks reward "their guys" after solid play. We saw it with Bryant, Beast Mode, Clem, etc. I think Carroll and company realize how valuable Jones is to the defense and will not want to risk losing him.

Thanks for helping me see the light!

Jville

Reaction score
There are still 6 more regular season games. Finishing the season strong is a requisite.

suppaball

Reaction score
I am Suppaball and I approve this message. :49ersmall: :ramssmall-2: :tardssmall: :nonodallas:
We need a
'Go Hawks!" smile.