Aros' Crystal Ball Thread

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2r7cx7ov said:
I fancy myself a mystic of sorts. So much so that I am at least 60-80 in my fearless prediction threads to-date.

A-hem.

So with that said (and out of the way), join me for what could surely be a SURE THING when it comes to prognostication.

Let me take a look-see...What have we here...(crystal ball clouding appropriately)...

-- Wow, this is weird. First thing I see is Mike Holmgren returning to Head Coach...But who for? Let...Me...Check...Foggy...Is it...Is it...NO! Really?!?? Let's just say it's a rival of the Seahawks...Weeeeird...

-- Well here's a real shocker. Walt, step on up to the podium...That statue looks just like you my man...

-- Richard Sherman, Pro Bowler! Well, duh!

-- Marshawn Lynch, Earl Thomas, Brandon Browner, Bruce Irvin, step on up!

-- RW wins rookie of the year for 2012.

-- I REPEAT. RW WINS ROOKIE OF THE YEAR FOR 2012.

-- The Seahawks finish 10-6 and make the playoffs. Guess who they lose to? ((((sigh)))

-- The Mayans messed up. They meant 12/21/2112!
Wow, my ball is crystalizing, but I atribute that to my age, ((((sigh)))
I like what your ball is telling you, let's just hope it isn't pranking for the abuse you might have put it thru LOL!

Atradees

Reaction score
The Seahawks will go 11 and 5.

Russell Wilson will break some NFL rookie records.

We will have 5 sacks against the Dolphins.

Sherman will intercept Jay Cutler.

The Oregon Ducks will play Notre Dame in the BCS championship.

Damian Lillard will win the NBA's ROY.

All my sports teams will be interesting this year.

Kolsteseahawks

Reaction score
Aros":1uwephsj said:
-- RW wins rookie of the year for 2012.

-- I REPEAT. RW WINS ROOKIE OF THE YEAR FOR 2012.
There is no chance at all that wilson wins ROY, Luck took over a 2-14 team and now they are 6-3 with luck. Luck is not only by far the best rookie QB but hes also one of the best NFL qbs as a rookie.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":31jddkev said:
hedgehawk":31jddkev said:
Hahaha. Yeah, your wait and see view with Wilson gets you a pretty bad rep on this board. No way Wilson wins with the new golden boy Luck. Irvin has a good chance.

If you think people are ragging on him because he simply has a "wait and see" outlook on Wilson, you're completely missing the mark as far as why people are annoyed with him regarding Russell Wilson.

To be honest, I don't know the backstory or history of Wilson and Hasselbeck. I generally stay away from Wilson topics because they're predictable and boring to me. Just seen people get on him in the few I've read. Could be justified. I really don't know or care.

Rat

Reaction score
Aros":b3dmbhsw said:
-- Wow, this is weird. First thing I see is Mike Holmgren returning to Head Coach...But who for? Let...Me...Check...Foggy...Is it...Is it...NO! Really?!?? Let's just say it's a rival of the Seahawks...Weeeeird...
Zero chance that Harbaugh or Fisher get fired, so I guess you're saying Arizona, although I'd be surprised to see anything happen to Whisenhunt. He's the only who even has the smallest chance of not holding his current job next year.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":8t3o9cow said:
I predict that Hasselbeck will say something disparaging about Russell Wilson, or will minimize Wilson's accomplishments in some fashion.

BOOM.

This prediction is more fun if you mean the actual Matt Hasselbeck.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Maybe by rivals Aros is referring to some of our older rivals.. the Chiefs, Chargers, and maybe even the Raiders. I don't think the Raiders would fire Dennis Allen after 1 season, but they are the Raiders and nothing would ever surprise me with them. Crennel and Norv Turner could get the pink slip though, ya never know. That's an underrated, fun part of being a Seahawks fan.. having played in 2 divisions and conferences, we've got so many teams to hate! Love it!

And Aros, is there any more room on the RW for Rookie of the Year bandwagon? I was pimpin' this line at work pretty hard last night, much to the chagrin of everyone's feelings I hurt for not saying RGIII.

As for 10-6, that was my prediction before the season and I've stuck with it all season... until now! As things unfold, I'm starting to get the feeling that the 'Hawks are hitting their stride at the right time and might just go on a tear. Maybe I'm still riding the high from being at the CLink last week. If you put a gun to my head, I'd stick with 10-6, but something greater would definitely not surprise me now.

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
Atradees":3j33ejkv said:
The Seahawks will go 11 and 5.

Russell Wilson will break some NFL rookie records.

We will have 5 sacks against the Dolphins.

Sherman will intercept Jay Cutler.

The Oregon Ducks will play Notre Dame in the BCS championship.

Damian Lillard will win the NBA's ROY.

All my sports teams will be interesting this year.

OOPS….

Well, I guess there’s still hope…

If you have a big enough snowball… :twisted: