Gonna be a Daddy again....and again...and again...

vin.couve12

Reaction score
VaporHawk":2haw5f9x said:
Taima, Blitz, Squatch
I call my dog Squatch. He's a mut that looks like he just jumped out of a dumpster. Actual name is Buggsy. Sometimes BugSqautch.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I'm going to go more 90's Seahawks here:

Normal Names:

Darryl <Williams>
Brian <Blades> (his nickname could be "Blades" or "Manslaughter" <--- Yes I know, dick move>
Charlie <Rogers>
Chad <Brown>
Anthony <Simmons>

Not-So-Normal Names:

Carlester <Crumpler>
Mack <Strong> (Mack is a badass name; "Strong" is a badass nickname)
Fabien <Bownes>
Christian <Fauria>

Omahawk

Reaction score
Congrats! My advice is to never name your child after something or someone.
But if you do decide to, please make sure the name of the person or thing that your are naming them after can pass the test of time. My next boy will be named Grant, if I am lucky enough. But not because of Grant Wistrom, just because I like that name. Grant Wistrom still leaves a sour taste behind in my face when I say it aloud or even think it silently to myself. My advice is to go with geezer names. No joke. My daughter's name is Eleanor and I love that name. I am 31 years old, by the way, not 150. I like the names Rose, Eloise, and Maude for girls. Earl is a badass name for a boy. It's a geezer name and it's also a Seahawk name that is sure to pass the test of time. I also like Stanley. But whatever you do don't put a damned apostrophe in a name.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Steve, Jim, Mathew, Matt, Walter, Jones, Earl, Richard, Russell, Bobby, Shaun, Sean, Paul, Pete, Mike, Kam, Brandon, Chris, Mack, Curt, Brian, Robbie (after all he has something in common with babies...they both blow up their pants. :mrgreen:)

"I was lying on the ground, thinking, 'What do I do now?' " Tobeck recalls. "Then I was like, ‘Heck, it's only ­Hasselbeck—I'll stay in the game.' "

sam1313

Reaction score
I like Kam, Sherm, Earl, Brand, Syd (or Sydney), Bane, Red,

For girls, Kam, Brand and Sydney still work I think, and I like KayJay as someone mentioned earlier.

And I will add another vote for Mike, Will and Sam. I think those are great. Give them all the middle name of "LB"

Most importantly, congrats man!!

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":77n348bi said:
"Largent" would be a pretty cool name. "Kennedy" sounds strong too.

Well depending on your last name anyway.

If you have a boy in the bunch, another vote for the name Largent. I tried to run that one by my wife on our youngest years ago and it was duly noted but quickly dismissed. I gave it a shot. Perhaps if I would've cast a stronger vision... for example, if you have nordic/german blood, the nickname could be "Lars". "Largent" might seem overly unique at first... but, they grow up quick. You and your wife both have to like the name, I understand. That was more difficult than I imagined it would be.

I like the names of my 4 kids, but "Largent" is perhaps the name that got away. Little did I know my younger boys would take to football and are being noticed. If you're one wishing to give props to the Seahawks in the naming of your kids... how cool would it be to hear the iconic name of "Largent ________ on the tackle" announced while wearing Seahawks gear in the stands? I guess that's not happening for me... but, I still wear my gear and love watching my boys excel on the field.

Congratulations... children are a blessing! Some people say that one or two kids take all of your time. Well, if that is the case... 3 (or more) wont take any more, will they? ;) Perhaps kids slow us down enough to enjoy life! That's a good thing!