3 Reasons the Seahawks should pursue Payton

grizbob

Reaction score
The Radish":2f2n77co said:
Know what's so stupid about this? Walter Payton is dead!

:141847_bnono:

Thought he was talking about Gary Payton :shock:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2nm2p1vg said:
this guy is pretty stupid. Maybe he was mad because his other predictions didn't come true...

Quarterback: The Russell Wilson experiment will be over when Paul Allen informs Pete Carroll the basement is his least favorite place, both at Century Link Field and in the division. By week 10 the Seahawks will be 4-5, Matt Flynn will take the helm in week 10 against the New York Jets, and during the post game interviews an ecstatic Tom Cable will declare it was wonderful to finally be able to call passing plays. Neither Mark Sanchez or Tim Tebow will be the talk as Flynn steps in, throws 5 touchdowns and leads Seattle to a 38-3 victory over New York. The Seahawks will later claim having a bye so late in the season (week 11) was crucial to running the table from weeks 12 to 17 and ending the regular season 11 and 5.

Yeah, that quote says all that needs to be said about why this guy has a beef with PC.

TLD0550

Reaction score
hawksfan515":3ms9j3iw said:
this guy is pretty stupid. Maybe he was mad because his other predictions didn't come true...

Quarterback: The Russell Wilson experiment will be over when Paul Allen informs Pete Carroll the basement is his least favorite place, both at Century Link Field and in the division. By week 10 the Seahawks will be 4-5, Matt Flynn will take the helm in week 10 against the New York Jets, and during the post game interviews an ecstatic Tom Cable will declare it was wonderful to finally be able to call passing plays. Neither Mark Sanchez or Tim Tebow will be the talk as Flynn steps in, throws 5 touchdowns and leads Seattle to a 38-3 victory over New York. The Seahawks will later claim having a bye so late in the season (week 11) was crucial to running the table from weeks 12 to 17 and ending the regular season 11 and 5.

http://thepenaltyflagblog.com/blog/2012 ... y-week-17/

After reading through a lot of his articles it is clear to see he is just a Wilson hater, and will only hate PC as long as Wilson is starting.

Not to mention this article just looks stupid in very little hindsight...

The Seahawks have all the ingredients to be a championship caliber team, but until they figure out how to blend it all together they will continue to watch the Super Bowl from home. Seattle fans will have to continue enduring nail biting down to the wire wins and loses until Coach Carroll (1) gives Wilson the time necessary to grow and mature into a player befitting an athlete of his capability and potential and (2) finds the confidence to let who ever is under center the ability to win the game before the final down. As the saying goes Coach Carroll you’ve got to take a chance sometime, might as well be now.

Nice find

I wonder if that chance of starting Wilson is paying off? Also, you evaluated Wilson 3 weeks into his rookie season idiot. He (predictably) improved greatly.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Haha, someone should link this thread to that guy...he needs a good eye opener. What a jabroni!!!! He should trade his 'hawks gear in for Steeler gear...# this guy.

bellingerga

Reaction score
BlueTalon":tb209dni said:
BlueTalons":tb209dni said:
I think we found Kingdome Karlisemo!
I'd forgotten about him! But yeah, it fits his passive-aggressive Seahawk pessimism.

I actually had the same thought lol

This guy is a joke, in one article he's writing about how horrible Wilson is and when he'll be replaced, now he's writing about why we'll win superbowls because of Russ.

HURRRR DURRRR DERP

:!:

SNDavidson

Reaction score
They need to make keyboards more difficult to plug in so idiots can't use them.

hawker84

Reaction score
well this got me going for a hot second, then once i composed myself, and read through most of the fine posts on this subject, i came to this conclusion, and say :141847_bnono:

Latest posts