Russell Wilson numbers/comparison.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I hesitated on this one... but Hawkblogger has some great numbers stuff up right now, so, sorry if you're tired of this but might as well get some stats out there, this is a good compilation.

http://www.hawkblogger.com/

aku

Reaction score
Here's the permalink since they probably won't stay on the front page too long.

I've only read the first post so far, but it's neat stuff.

RookieQBmonthlyrating

Now if Wilson can just maintain that 130 passer rating the trend will look perfect. :D (Oh that's actually from the third post by the way... glanced at it when I was on the front page.)

twelfman

Reaction score
Wilson , with a completely opened up offense and some more reciever weapons next year, mmmmm
What a great read
Pete opening up the o slowly was killing me by game four but i feel confident they are a good team just about to be great at the right time

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Tannehill seems to be the only one of the 5 that is seemingly coming apart down the stretch. Hope that continues to be the case next weekend.

garydrake425

Reaction score
Love it. Yeah i'd like to see this chart at years end as well. Tannehill's rating will be on a downfall with the Seahawks in town.

Rainger

Reaction score
SNDavidson":3jmefb0j said:
I hesitated on this one... but Hawkblogger has some great numbers stuff up right now, so, sorry if you're tired of this but might as well get some stats out there, this is a good compilation.

http://www.hawkblogger.com/
Yes awesome stuff Hawkblogger has been doing. I just wish the great ESPN that pretends to be the knower of all info would do as in depth.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
"Russell Wilson has made headlines with a home passer rating that not only leads all rookies, but leads all NFL quarterbacks. The flip side is that he has had the worst road passer rating of any of the rookie quarterbacks. He is roughly half the player on the road, up until now. It should be noted that three of his five road contests came in the first four weeks of the season, and we know that he is a much different quarterback now than he was then. His last road game was against Detroit, a Top 10 defense, where he finished with a 96.8 rating."

Also, in those games, he was being held back. Important to consider.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SNDavidson":j9w8tjt5 said:
"Russell Wilson has made headlines with a home passer rating that not only leads all rookies, but leads all NFL quarterbacks. The flip side is that he has had the worst road passer rating of any of the rookie quarterbacks. He is roughly half the player on the road, up until now. It should be noted that three of his five road contests came in the first four weeks of the season, and we know that he is a much different quarterback now than he was then. His last road game was against Detroit, a Top 10 defense, where he finished with a 96.8 rating."

I think this road rating is misleading. The WR's did him NO favors in San Francisco. In St. Louis I think 2 of the 3 picks he threw were on the WR's and not Wilson.

Wilson has actually played pretty well on the road all things considered. The team just makes a fatal error at the worst possible time to screw the pooch. That's what they need to correct more than anything.

Rainger

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3deqlh64 said:
SNDavidson":3deqlh64 said:

I think this road rating is misleading. The WR's did him NO favors in San Francisco. In St. Louis I think 2 of the 3 picks he threw were on the WR's and not Wilson.

Wilson has actually played pretty well on the road all things considered. The team just makes a fatal error at the worst possible time to screw the pooch. That's what they need to correct more than anything.
Could not agree with you more :13:

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3qif9mdi said:
SNDavidson":3qif9mdi said:

Agree with all of this.

But why did you just post this in another thread?

Hasselbeck":3qif9mdi said:
He's been lights out at home for the most part. Hope that begins to translate over to the road games.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SeaTown81":3a8oagyr said:
Hasselbeck":3a8oagyr said:
SNDavidson":3a8oagyr said:

Agree with all of this.

But why did you just post this in another thread?

Hasselbeck":3a8oagyr said:
He's been lights out at home for the most part. Hope that begins to translate over to the road games.

Well.. I guess I meant in the "W" column more than anything.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1xrdlut3 said:
I have a burning in my loins that

Luck will be a stat master.

And Wilson will be a champion.

Burn thou loins, burn

So Luck is the Manning to RW's Brady (early career when he was winning Super Bowls.)

I really like what I see from RW. This weekend will be a statement game. I'm hoping it's a good statement.

Latest posts