Ever wondered what Carroll sounds like on the sidelines?

Pstark3

Reaction score
[youtube]ErXbLSlpNQY[/youtube]

Sorry if its been posted before.. But I love how animated he is, too good not to share :pimp:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Shit yea man, makes me feel like running down there and makin' a play :thfight7:

sutz

Reaction score
People focus on the "RAH, RAH!" stuff and sometimes forget, there's a pretty good football mind working behind all of that.

Great video. Thanks!

:)

djb28

Reaction score
I Rah Rah every weekend. I would hope my coach loves the game enough to Rah Rah with us fans. The hell with the people who dont like it! And yes, He does have a good football mind!

sutz

Reaction score
And the other thing about that video is that he's coaching all of the time, taking time to point something out to Marshawn, and basically keeping the players involved in the game.

I started off a bit skeptical, but he's won me over.

OP
OP
Pstark3

Pstark3

Reaction score
Its so hard not to love the guy.. maybe i biased but I dont even care

NYCoug

Reaction score
This was incredible! You know people who hate Pete Carroll will absolutely hate this, which is why I love it!

I love how he's constantly coaching guys up, letting them know when they do something good/bad, seeking guys out, and trying to get people psyched. If you've ever played any organized sports at any level, you know you'd love to have this guy as a coach. I find it funny, as a WAZZU/Hawks fan, to think of the stark contrast in personalities between Mike Leach and Pete Carroll.

Great find! Thanks for posting it here!

Latest posts