Russell Wilson numbers/comparison.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Russell Wilson numbers/comparison.
Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:15 pm
  • I hesitated on this one... but Hawkblogger has some great numbers stuff up right now, so, sorry if you're tired of this but might as well get some stats out there, this is a good compilation.

http://www.hawkblogger.com/
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Re: Russell Wilson numbers/comparison.
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:05 am
  • Here's the permalink since they probably won't stay on the front page too long.

I've only read the first post so far, but it's neat stuff.

Now if Wilson can just maintain that 130 passer rating the trend will look perfect. :D (Oh that's actually from the third post by the way... glanced at it when I was on the front page.)
    aku
    NET Rookie

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:07 am
  • Homie is efficient as all hell ain't he?
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 am
  • Look forward to seeing an updated chart after Week 16.
    February 2, 2014: The day Seahawks win their second Lombardi trophy
    (The first one is located back east somewhere.)
    Ruminator
    NET Starter

Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:05 pm
  • Wilson , with a completely opened up offense and some more reciever weapons next year, mmmmm
    What a great read
    Pete opening up the o slowly was killing me by game four but i feel confident they are a good team just about to be great at the right time
    twelfman
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:54 pm
  • Tannehill seems to be the only one of the 5 that is seemingly coming apart down the stretch. Hope that continues to be the case next weekend.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:38 pm
  • Love it. Yeah i'd like to see this chart at years end as well. Tannehill's rating will be on a downfall with the Seahawks in town.
    garydrake425
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 pm
  • SNDavidson wrote:I hesitated on this one... but Hawkblogger has some great numbers stuff up right now, so, sorry if you're tired of this but might as well get some stats out there, this is a good compilation.

http://www.hawkblogger.com/

Yes awesome stuff Hawkblogger has been doing. I just wish the great ESPN that pretends to be the knower of all info would do as in depth.
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

Location: Victoria BC or my Galactic Stonghold on Nar Shaddaa

Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:12 pm
  • "Russell Wilson has made headlines with a home passer rating that not only leads all rookies, but leads all NFL quarterbacks. The flip side is that he has had the worst road passer rating of any of the rookie quarterbacks. He is roughly half the player on the road, up until now. It should be noted that three of his five road contests came in the first four weeks of the season, and we know that he is a much different quarterback now than he was then. His last road game was against Detroit, a Top 10 defense, where he finished with a 96.8 rating."

Also, in those games, he was being held back. Important to consider.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:10 pm
  • SNDavidson wrote:"Russell Wilson has made headlines with a home passer rating that not only leads all rookies, but leads all NFL quarterbacks. The flip side is that he has had the worst road passer rating of any of the rookie quarterbacks. He is roughly half the player on the road, up until now. It should be noted that three of his five road contests came in the first four weeks of the season, and we know that he is a much different quarterback now than he was then. His last road game was against Detroit, a Top 10 defense, where he finished with a 96.8 rating."

I think this road rating is misleading. The WR's did him NO favors in San Francisco. In St. Louis I think 2 of the 3 picks he threw were on the WR's and not Wilson.

Wilson has actually played pretty well on the road all things considered. The team just makes a fatal error at the worst possible time to screw the pooch. That's what they need to correct more than anything.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:25 pm
  • Hasselbeck wrote:
    SNDavidson wrote:"Russell Wilson has made headlines with a home passer rating that not only leads all rookies, but leads all NFL quarterbacks. The flip side is that he has had the worst road passer rating of any of the rookie quarterbacks. He is roughly half the player on the road, up until now. It should be noted that three of his five road contests came in the first four weeks of the season, and we know that he is a much different quarterback now than he was then. His last road game was against Detroit, a Top 10 defense, where he finished with a 96.8 rating."

I think this road rating is misleading. The WR's did him NO favors in San Francisco. In St. Louis I think 2 of the 3 picks he threw were on the WR's and not Wilson.

Wilson has actually played pretty well on the road all things considered. The team just makes a fatal error at the worst possible time to screw the pooch. That's what they need to correct more than anything.

Could not agree with you more :13:
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

Location: Victoria BC or my Galactic Stonghold on Nar Shaddaa

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:28 pm
  • Hasselbeck wrote:
    SNDavidson wrote:"Russell Wilson has made headlines with a home passer rating that not only leads all rookies, but leads all NFL quarterbacks. The flip side is that he has had the worst road passer rating of any of the rookie quarterbacks. He is roughly half the player on the road, up until now. It should be noted that three of his five road contests came in the first four weeks of the season, and we know that he is a much different quarterback now than he was then. His last road game was against Detroit, a Top 10 defense, where he finished with a 96.8 rating."

Agree with all of this.

But why did you just post this in another thread?

Hasselbeck wrote:He's been lights out at home for the most part. Hope that begins to translate over to the road games.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:37 pm
  • I have a burning in my loins that Luck will be a stat master.

And Wilson will be a champion.

Burn thou loins, burn
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:34 am
  • Luck threw two INT's for TD's today. Bwahahaha
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:01 pm
  • SeaTown81 wrote:
    Hasselbeck wrote:

Agree with all of this.

But why did you just post this in another thread?

Hasselbeck wrote:He's been lights out at home for the most part. Hope that begins to translate over to the road games.

Well.. I guess I meant in the "W" column more than anything.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 pm
  • Hawk Strap wrote:I have a burning in my loins that

Luck will be a stat master.

And Wilson will be a champion.

Burn thou loins, burn

So Luck is the Manning to RW's Brady (early career when he was winning Super Bowls.)

I really like what I see from RW. This weekend will be a statement game. I'm hoping it's a good statement.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:44 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information